Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Wow. Very nice. I like them both on different levels. The new RLc I was admiring today on their site and the details really look sweet. But there is something "romantic" about the simplicity of the old ones too. Very nice examples you have there too. That's one (of many) castings I haven't found the right one that jumps at me yet. Very nice cars.

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Nice Hot Heaps Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Such a nice pics of hot heap and its good toy for the small baby and baby really enjoyed it..i had never seen it before..pleasant painting around this hot heap.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
It is too bad the RLC's are priced so high - there are many I wouldn't mind owning. I pick them up at the toy shows when I can find them for $10 each.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is too bad the RLC's are priced so high - there are many I wouldn't mind owning. I pick them up at the toy shows when I can find them for $10 each.
I get a few of the club cars but as you said they are cheaper later on. Some like the Blown Delivery and Texas Drive ' em go up in price. This one may climb up as well because its only 1/2500.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts