Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all. It's been a while since I posted anything as summer is the BUSIEST time for my day job. (radio) Here is my Horizon Wolfman on my home made diorama. More to come with better lighting. Thanks for looking!

Michael
:wave:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ff,

Yeah, it'll be nice to see your dio in better lighting. From what you're showing us now, though, the image in the background adds great atmosphere.
Thanks Mark. Yeah, I'm trying to figure out just how to shoot it in low light and still get the detail. I'll work it out and post more soon including some close-ups.

Michael

·
Registered
125 Posts
Nice job on the diorama. Great use of natural elements with the moss, trees and rock. Did you use any glow-in-the-dark paint on the backdrop? Sort of looks like it. Not sure.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Tis a beautific scene-O-rama Michael. Great use of materials and the backdrop is very cool. Well done!

Regards,
MattL

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice job on the diorama. Great use of natural elements with the moss, trees and rock. Did you use any glow-in-the-dark paint on the backdrop? Sort of looks like it. Not sure.
No glow in the dark but it does look that way. I'll post mood lighted shots soon to reflect "Moonlight" and he'll really look cool! Thanks to Michael's crafts for the natural materials and my back yard for a tree and a rock.Thanks for all the great comments and yes, I think Horizon did a great job on this kit.

Michael
:wave:

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
That is a really great paint job and your home made setting really is perfect. Simply excellent job and looking forward to seeing better pics.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is a really great paint job and your home made setting really is perfect. Simply excellent job and looking forward to seeing better pics.
Thanks Bob! It is a really great kit. I think Horizon did a fine job on this one.

Michael:wave:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts