Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finished the Wolfman and entered more pix in My Gallery. Comments appreciated, just don't throw tomatoes !

Spider web is coated florist's wire. And a couple leftover mushrooms.
I'm having trouble getting the colors adjusted right with this camera, so they may be off from the actual model and from each other. I figured the silver around the base was an ironic twist.

Question: is it better to take more frames or less when shooting ? I guess that's bigger pix or smaller, I think ?
Dabbler

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
YEAH! Nice, man! I really like the past couple of bases that you have done. This whole thing is nicely done. Sounds like you have a little more time on your hands than I do to get some kits completed. Wish I could do that!

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for looking and the comments guys.

Duck: yeah I have more time than most as a retiree, as they say, just waiting for God. Modeling keeps me from being really active and doing anything...gasp... physical !! :p

Oh, I changed my mind about the tomatoes, a few good ones would be appreciated about this time of year. :)
DePomadora Desiring Dabbler

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
F91 said:
Dabbler, Man, that looks great, I don't know where you are coming from when you put your skills down. That's great, be proud of it!
F91, Thanks for the confidence, but I have to admit, when I first joined the PL forum I knew squat about modeling. I learned most of it from the forum and you gents ( and gals, if there are some here). I even painted some Luminators black on the inside before building/painting because I didn't know about using primer. I have also learned more about materials and supplies since then. That accounts for a lot of my improvement.

In my former avocation as a signpainter I do/did have some imagination, this hobby just lets me use & improve on it.
Dabbler

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi Dabs, Sorry I've not been on line for a while. I am not on the internet at home, so have to use my parents Computer when I visit them ( Not often enough! ). I was glad to see the forum topics going strong. I have noticed the posts on Moebius and can't wait to see the kits they are going to start producing.

Ochronosis
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice to hear from you Och. Moebius has surely raised a stir. We all hope they do well and pour out the kits. Of course everyone has their own shopping list. LOL
Dabbler

1 - 18 of 18 Posts