Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
BANNED
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guess I need to create my own thread and album for pics and discussion.
backgrounds may change, so be prepared.
now, just a few pics for your amusement.

·
BANNED
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
notice, someone tastefully removed the roof adornment from the white willys.
but, I like it and it will become a runner.
probably paid too much for it. but, I can play with it. I have a couple of each of the three colors of those bodies too. glad you liked it.
plymouth, yeah I created those 4 gears over 15 years ago when I used to informally race with a good bunch of guys.

thanx

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
:thumbsup: Honest Al- Finally learned how to take Decent Close-Up pix ;)
Seriously Bro, I'm glad you finally started your own dedicated personal thread, and thanks for sharing your cars (in pix) with us :)

·
Premium Member
5,688 Posts
Sweet crowd bud.

Now show us the stock room!!!!!!

·
BANNED
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
harold, been buying them on eBay when I can get em for less than $1 including shipping. I usually have to buy a lot that they are included with, although there have been a few sellers occasionally selling all three (see the different color rings on the bases) for a price I can accept. more pics of the ones I already changed heads on soon. LOL

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
testimonial !

i have bought some stuff from honest al before and i have always been happy! always comes through with the good stuff. now i see he has his own thread/shop!!! c,mon al post up the good stuff i know yer holdin out!! lookin good man.

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
I like the future Ghostrider. I have one and keep going back and forth on if I wanna cut him up or not. He was an expensive little bugger, I think I paid in the $15.00 range for him alone.

Can't wait to see the customs flowing soon.

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Alright!!! I'm always looking for new ideas to swipe!!! :p:p :lol: Like the IROC Vettes and the TYCO 57 conversion. The headers take it over the top!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

P.S. Nice GR collection!!! :cool:

·
Registered
419 Posts
:thumbsup: Can go wrong buying from Honest Al !!!!!
The Vettes look cool, but the one that catches my eye is that blue Willy's body. Looking forward to seeing that one done.
Nice looking place Al !!!

·
BANNED
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
everytime I think of a used car dealer I see that guy in True Lies romancing Jamie Lee.
LOL

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Hey, Al,
Who made the yellow D-buggy body on the slimline chassis? I see a number of Mini-Lindies here - is it one? I like Mini-Ls and have a lot of them, but I don't think I've seen that one.
-- D

1 - 20 of 114 Posts