1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,014 Posts
Nice Honda S2000 Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
If it has been found only in Europe it could be just an International release.
As for the $300 dollar price tag, that is just crazy.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
start watching the ebay boards for local fakes.the dirtbags will be trying to pass them off very soon after word gets around.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
i has a super of this with and without windshield banner, for 300 you can have both cars, the wife and two mangy cats..any takers?

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I do Customs too when I have time but never seen this new trick that I am about to share with you guys..... I learned a new trick in how to do a wheel flop without drilling the car apart.... When I was at the Las Vegas Super Convention.... I was strolling the halls looking for open doors around 1am in the morning and happend to drop in a room where a guy was doing customs. He said welcome to my room - look around - if you have any question just ask. I of course said what are you customizing and he showed me the newest trick in how to do a wheel swap without drilling the car apart.

Well, He had my attention now so I watched....

What he did was grab two of the same Cars one being a common car and one being a Larrys Garage Car ( Camaros ). He then grabbed a pair of plier dykes and started cutting the wheel off the common Car without cutting the axle. Once he removed the front and rear tires on the common car on the same side he then cut the very tip of each axle off so you now can slide out the axle. On the Larrys Car is just cut the axle in 1/2 to save all four tires. He tossed the cut axles in the trash can.

What he did then made me re-think on how many people own fakes without anyone knowing they own fakes. You have to have a great pairs of eyes to detect what happens next as you really have to look closely at the wheels on your $upers guys. If you are a cardboard collector you may be a victim to many fakes as the backside of the Car will be facing next to the cardboard where the guy ( Customizer ) did the gluing to the wheels so you can not see his work while looking at the Car in the blister pack.

Once he slide the wheels back on he dabbed some thick epoxy glue on the tip of each axle where he cut it to place the last wheel on and he let it sit to dry.

Once the job was complete I swear you can not see where he did a custom. The Car rolled perfect too with free spinning wheels.

Just shows you how a person can be fooled and spend way more than they should for a simple wheel flop.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I do Customs too when I have time but never seen this new trick that I am about to share with you guys..... I learned a new trick in how to do a wheel flop without drilling the car apart.... When I was at the Las Vegas Super Convention.... I was strolling the halls looking for open doors around 1am in the morning and happend to drop in a room where a guy was doing customs. He said welcome to my room - look around - if you have any question just ask. I of course said what are you customizing and he showed me the newest trick in how to do a wheel swap without drilling the car apart.

Well, He had my attention now so I watched....

What he did was grab two of the same Cars one being a common car and one being a Larrys Garage Car ( Camaros ). He then grabbed a pair of plier dykes and started cutting the wheel off the common Car without cutting the axle. Once he removed the front and rear tires on the common car on the same side he then cut the very tip of each axle off so you now can slide out the axle. On the Larrys Car is just cut the axle in 1/2 to save all four tires. He tossed the cut axles in the trash can.

What he did then made me re-think on how many people own fakes without anyone knowing they own fakes. You have to have a great pairs of eyes to detect what happens next as you really have to look closely at the wheels on your guys. If you are a cardboard collector you may be a victim to many fakes as the backside of the Car will be facing next to the cardboard where the guy ( Customizer ) did the gluing to the wheels so you can not see his work while looking at the Car in the blister pack.

Once he slide the wheels back on he dabbed some thick epoxy glue on the tip of each axle where he cut it to place the last wheel on and he let it sit to dry.

Once the job was complete I swear you can not see where he did a custom. The Car rolled perfect too with free spinning wheels.

Just shows you how a person can be fooled and spend way more than they should for a simple wheel flop.
And this is why i get my cars from a very select few people..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts