Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an old homelite chainsaw. I purchased a carb kit but can't figure out how to remove the carbeurator. When I remove the air filter the carb chamber looks clean and spacious but has no visible bolts to remove so I can get at it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I have an old homelite chainsaw. I purchased a carb kit but can't figure out how to remove the carbeurator. When I remove the air filter the carb chamber looks clean and spacious but has no visible bolts to remove so I can get at it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello and Welcome.I have never worked on this model so I have no actual directions for removal.According to the parts list,after removing the air filter assembly,you should see the two screws holding on the carb.Make sure to mark which fuel line is top and which one is bottom.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/par...8/1503220/50023957/00001?blt=06&prst=&shdMod=

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.