Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Herbie Love Bug said:
maybe i should sell mine?? i am not a scalper but that would save me a lot to help me get more cars and jlu figures.
by all means, DO IT! if i had any left, they would be on ebay right now. just because you decide to sell something on ebay doesn't make you a scalper. i have sold cars on ebay a few times and made a profit but i certainly have spent X 1000s more on buying cars than i have made selling any. :eek:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I have looked high and low for quite a while, and have been around many freshly opened cases, and have never seen a single one of these.

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I never saw them in the single, but I have seen plenty in the 2-pack. Pay 1/30 the price and get an extra Sally! My son and daughter each have a 2-pack.

·
Registered
929 Posts
carnut2256 said:
I have looked high and low for quite a while, and have been around many freshly opened cases, and have never seen a single one of these.
They came in one assortment. I saw them for only one week and then the assortment changed.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
and they are actually paying that money for the cardboard, you can get the exact same car in the Movie Moments two packs with Sally

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Freakin Nuts man!!!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I found my first Crusin by accident. Didn't even know until I got it home. Then I traded one for a Dirt Track and sold one for cost plus shipping. Oh well, no sense in looking back in this hobby

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
I saw quite a few Cruisin' McQueens in the single packs once at a WalMart, but at that point I had stopped buying the CARS cars. Who knew??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts