Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Tell you what, I have about 75 Mustsngs. Given that this clown wants $750 for 33 Silverados, I will let them go for $1600.

True confession time, I have 2 cars that costs the equivalent of $60 each but they were mint Zylmex wagons

·
Banned
565 Posts
Tell you what, I have about 75 Mustsngs. Given that this clown wants $750 for 33 Silverados, I will let them go for $1600.

True confession time, I have 2 cars that costs the equivalent of $60 each but they were mint Zylmex wagons
Well considering he wants like $22. and change for each one of his trucks I think you can ask atleast $24. for your mustangs... So I think $1800 is a great deal for someone wanting to purchase all your mustangs... :lol:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No joke as I roll my eyes :rolleyes:.... Heck if anyone is interested I will let mine go for $700.00 and not a penny more :p

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Seller says, "I have decided to sell my personal collection of these trucks. This is difficult for me to part with."

If it were difficult for me to part with something, I'd put a crazy price on it too, half hoping that nobody buys it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts