Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
I have been seeing alot of his auctions. Very few items sell due to his large BIN or starting bid. I have to imagine that with all the fees associated with the bay he is loosing a good bit of money just in the listing fees. It is a shame because he has some nice pieces that I would like to bid on but never at the prices he is asking.
Loks to be a case of a collector thinking their collection is worth more than it really is.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Puppycat said:
I have been seeing alot of his auctions. Very few items sell due to his large BIN or starting bid. I have to imagine that with all the fees associated with the bay he is loosing a good bit of money just in the listing fees. It is a shame because he has some nice pieces that I would like to bid on but never at the prices he is asking.
Loks to be a case of a collector thinking their collection is worth more than it really is.

Hey Pup losing has just one "O". Only one I can correct on this board :tongue:

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Galaxieman said:
Hey Pup losing has just one "O". Only one I can correct on this board :tongue:
You would like to think so huh..............shame that I have about 10 cars that you think are yours. :cool:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
he does have some nice stuff and a lot of whites but most of his prices are flat out ridiculous. i just won a muscle cars 1969 super bee white for $24.99 though. these usually sell for $30 to $40. he was very quick to ship and stay in contact with me during our transaction so i give him a :thumbsup: other than his prices.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts