Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Holy stupid bidders Batman! Do they think this is the only freaking copy of this car that will exist? Talk about foolishly parting with money. I only wish it was me selling it. So goes the benefit of being among the first to list one for sale.

·
Registered
40 Posts
you know, i hate scalpers but hey if someone is stupid enough to pay that much for a 99 cent car then they deserve to get ripped off. just my opinion!

·
Registered
967 Posts
And pay her NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! From the auction:

PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE END OF THIS AUCTION . PLEASE.IF YOUR PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED WITHIN ONE HOUR OF THE AUCTION ENDING AND YOU HAVE NOT MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH ME PRIOR TO THE END OF THE AUCTION BY EMAIL THE ITEMS WILL BE RELISTED AND AND UNPAIDED AND A NEGITIVE FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU . DO NOT BID IF YOUR UNABLE TO PAY AT THAT TIME . IF YOU CANT PAY AT THE END OF BIDDING YOU CAN EMAIL ME BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR BID AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT BUT ONLY BEFORE YOU BID THANK YOU. I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL ! NO OTHER PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED NO CHECKS NO MONEYORDERS . ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE DONE DURRING SHIPPMENT.& I SHIP WITHIN TEN BUSINESS DAYS OF THE PAYMENT CLEARING ALSO INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THANKS AND GOOD LUCK ...... I HOPE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND AND BUY BIDDING YOU AGREE TO MY TERMS IN THIS AUCTION THANK YOU

Joe
www.joesdiecastshack.com

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
And they are a freaking moron besides, can't spell or use proper grammar and they think the original Batmobile was made out of PLASTER????

I have seen everything now, I can die complete

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I wonder which will happen:

A. We will never see these on the pegs anywhere in the 50 states because this auction has REALLY egged the scaulpers on! Woohoooo "go sharks go!!"

B. We won't see any on the pegs for a while and then they'll show up in gobs everywhere and we all will be laughing our collectives butts off at those who paid the ridiculous prices! I hope sometime later in the year cases with these will show up in droves at Dollar Generals, Family Dollars, etc! Not that I want one that bad....I just think the irony of it happening would be splendid!:devil:

Oh and Mac.....you so CRACK me up!!:lol:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Someone had written to me asking about the details of this auction (comes with the territory), and I was truly amazed. Once you work your way through the bad spelling, mutilated grammar, and lack of punctuation and lowercase letters, it is almost 100% wrong with every "fact" listed.

They actually had to work really hard to get it that wrong, too - the info/specs are ripped right off of 1966batmobile.com (they're even hotlinking the image). You'd think since that reference was available to them, they would have accidentally gotten more right than they did.

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Gee, a bonus JL Futura thrown in free!

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
STUTZ said:
Gee, a bonus JL Futura thrown in free!
That must be what is driving the price up. :tongue: :eek:

It could also end up that these bidders are just messing around and it will never be paid for. We've all seen that happen before. Then it gets relisted and sells for $25. :freak:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Joe Falco said:
And pay her NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! From the auction:

PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE END OF THIS AUCTION . PLEASE.IF YOUR PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED WITHIN ONE HOUR OF THE AUCTION ENDING AND YOU HAVE NOT MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH ME PRIOR TO THE END OF THE AUCTION BY EMAIL THE ITEMS WILL BE RELISTED AND AND UNPAIDED AND A NEGITIVE FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU . DO NOT BID IF YOUR UNABLE TO PAY AT THAT TIME . IF YOU CANT PAY AT THE END OF BIDDING YOU CAN EMAIL ME BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR BID AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT BUT ONLY BEFORE YOU BID THANK YOU. I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL ! NO OTHER PAYMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED NO CHECKS NO MONEYORDERS . ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE DONE DURRING SHIPPMENT.& I SHIP WITHIN TEN BUSINESS DAYS OF THE PAYMENT CLEARING ALSO INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THANKS AND GOOD LUCK ...... I HOPE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND AND BUY BIDDING YOU AGREE TO MY TERMS IN THIS AUCTION THANK YOU

Joe
www.joesdiecastshack.com
I think her selling name says it all

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, new on this forum, I've been around for a while on HWC/RLC, but thought I'd give this a try to.

You can pre-order all 3 scales of the original bat mobil on 3000 toys.com. I was able to, but the order says due out in September. I think they go for 4.99 (1:64), 19.99 (1:43), and 29.99 (1:18). OCD gets the worst decisions out of people! Can't wait to see the bruises on the DA's rear end from kicking themselves when they see HUGH quantities on pegs in wall mart towards the end of the year.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
I wonder how they are taking pre-orders for the 1/64 scale when they are supposed to be random packed in cases... they should not be able to know how many they will get

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
If you're in a hurry to get one in your hands before they hit shelves, send an e-mail to Barris Customs. I ordered my signed Batmobile from them directly. I paid $75 plus shipping, which is FAR LESS that what they're paying on eBay.

- JJ
www.hollywood-diecast.com

·
Registered
126 Posts
I sell on ebay all the time and the feedback points she has and the Payment time make me suspicious about the car. I guess we will see.

·
Registered
269 Posts
jage1966 said:
If you're in a hurry to get one in your hands before they hit shelves, send an e-mail to Barris Customs. I ordered my signed Batmobile from them directly. I paid $75 plus shipping, which is FAR LESS that what they're paying on<a href="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-71/1?AID=5463217&PID=1606754&mpre=http%3A//www.ebay.com"> eBay!</a>.

- JJ
www.hollywood-diecast.com
Still too rich for my blood. I think I'll put it towards my heating bill instead. It's currently -26 with the wind chill. BRRRRRR!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts