Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More like an "unholy" cow! ...

These are photos taken by my daughter. She's interested in many hobbies. One of them is diecast animals, as shown here. Does diecast animal collecting count? Well, I believe it does. I hope you agree. She asked me to post some of her photos, here on HT. So, here's the story...

In the first pics, we see the newest PBR rider on one of the meanest lead bulls in the rodeo, during a promotional practice ride. The new guy shows excellent riding skills, and some spectators who came to watch, are exploding with enthusiasm.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This promo event appears to be a great way of building excitement for the big show coming up. Would you stop to watch such activity? It is interesting. The newbie shows great potential... that or he's got some strong glue on his seat. Either way, if that bull kicks any harder, he'll break his own back before the shoe even starts!... Ouch!

In the end, even the best riders need rest before the show, and animals need fed. So the new guy gets hauled off to rest, and the animals will be fed. Until the next show... have a great night.

My daughters have many artistic talents, and lots of photos showing it. Are these just "toys"? Does it make you more interested in rodeo events? Maybe for some. Everything is a promotional of something in real life. Whatever you do, I hope it promotes good things. Have a good night everyone, and I'll see you on HT again, soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uh oh...

My daughter informed me, that I goofed!

This thread was supposed to be started in the "Diecast Collecting" category. I was reading a thread in the M2 Machines category, when my daughter asked me to put these on HT. So I clicked the start thread link and went at it.

So... How do I get this thread moved to the right forum?

·
Registered
520 Posts
Uh oh...

My daughter informed me, that I goofed!

This thread was supposed to be started in the "Diecast Collecting" category. I was reading a thread in the M2 Machines category, when my daughter asked me to put these on HT. So I clicked the start thread link and went at it.

So... How do I get this thread moved to the right forum?
Try contacting a moderator to move this thread.

Probably should be moved to the GL forum as that is where most of the 'bull' seem to be these days... :tongue:

On topic - good pictures by your daughter and something a bit different for us to look at! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
That trailer is cool!

P.S. I have a 1:1 Explorer Sport Trac and having that big stock trailer hooked up to it would firmly plant that vehicle wherever it was hitched up. No moving it with that truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts