Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for this car for about a month now...can't find it anywhere...I have found 2 Jerry Rigged Nova Wagons...but the 55 gasser is not looking good. Anyone else having trouble finding it???

·
Administrator
32,739 Posts
The '55 gasser customerizers have been waiting for this next clear window release for quite a while now - so they are being scooped up everywhere. Good luck with the hunt! I have only seen the Nova in my area so far. :cheers2:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Same For Me....

None in sight around my area under $20 at the Flea Markets, Vendor Malls,
or On-Line Market Places, so it's one I want but will not pay out the *** to get!
>:)

·
Registered
5,783 Posts
I haven't seen one yet.
Depending on what mix your local store may be on, it might not show up yet. Right now they are 1 per case, maybe, in the L mixes.
Once the M mixes show up, from what I've read, they will be 2 per case.
So your odds will be better in time.
Just be patient.
And check some out of the way stores, that may prove helpful.

·
Premium Member
9,373 Posts
I got the 1955 Chevy bel air gasser from one of my friends at the flea market for the same price that you would pay for them at the store. I haven't seen any 1955 Chevy bel air gassers in any of my stores yet.

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
I was lucky enough to open a dump bin and there was about 4 of them in it. I took one. You have to be careful with the paint on the roof. The ones I saw had scratches in the white. I did happen to pick up another in a half case that I found in a grocery store. I usually open a lot of stuff so I'm keeping one carded and have already opened the first one.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
None in sight around my area under $20 at the Flea Markets, Vendor Malls,
or On-Line Market Places, so it's one I want but will not pay out the *** to get!
>:)
$20..thats crazy! My son just bought 12 of them on eBay for $65, free shipping...so that is $5.41 each. I am going to keep 5 of them, one for my son, and the rest to collector buddies in my area that also can't find it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts