Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a bunch of new 2004 Holiday Classics tonight... the '66 Toronado has what appears to be a white motor. Are there in fact W/L in this series, and if so, is this one? Didn't see any on Lightning Lane or here. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
i dont think theres whites in the holiday classics.i bought one of the coke ornament cars last night because it had a white motor. turns out it needs white wheels and bottom.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
D-68pontiac said:
i dont think theres whites in the holiday classics.i bought one of the coke ornament cars last night because it had a white motor. turns out it needs white wheels and bottom.
You're thinking about the Coke Ornament cars. It's been getting me confused too. :freak:

So....No WL's in the Holiday Classics(Chromies).

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
No WLs in the Holiday Classics for sure. All have white interiors. But man are they sharp but way too hard to photograph properly in the package, for me anyhow.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
tinywheels said:
They are even better taken out of the package!

R

·
0 Posts
Have I ever mentioned.........

I LOVE KANDY KHROME!!!!! hmmmm?

Yes, every car in the top cases is Kandy Khrome..... First Shots, Holiday Cars and just plain Kandy Khrome cars!!!!

Oh, and all the HWC cars at the top are spectraflame so they are chrome too, kinda

R

·
0 Posts
Mike

I believe so...not including White Lightnings, but including the special cars like the Bond car, Supercar, Munster's Koach Tour car, etc.....

I do believe I have them all.... there weren't and chrome Zingers, right?

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
robmcin said:
Mike

I believe so...not including White Lightnings, but including the special cars like the Bond car, Supercar, Munster's Koach Tour car, etc.....

I do believe I have them all.... there weren't and chrome Zingers, right?
Nope! No chrome Zingers! :wave:

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Rob you mean you would show that wall of imitation Kandy Khrome spectraflames and not show the real Christmas ornaments, the Topper mirrors. ;) :jest:

cj

R

·
0 Posts
My only Topper mirror is in the case directly below with its 54 brother and sister Topper Ferraris...waiting for 2 more new arrivals any day now also!!

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Was able to get my complete set last week, Waiting for More ToysRUs to stock, I have threee favorites I want to double up on! Those three will actually hang from the tree this year!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
I looked at the Holiday Chrome Toro today & it does have a white motor . So they all do , just like they all have white interiors .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts