Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did Hot Wheels???? did more of those Vintage NASCAR.with rubber tires and metal chassis??...and if they did!!!....Who are the Drivers??!!??...am hearing 40"s, 50's and 60s Ford,Chevy,Merc,and Mopars.....I need an expert here please!...did they or did they not?....am freakin out here.....:freak:

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
It's the HW Racing E case. It's all vintage stock cars. I do know some of the cars have generic paint jobs, but I'm not sure how many.

I picked this one up, Junior Johnson's '40 Ford.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow!

It's the HW Racing E case. It's all vintage stock cars. I do know some of the cars have generic paint jobs, but I'm not sure how many.

I picked this one up, Junior Johnson's '40 Ford.
Thats looks sweet Bro!!!..:thumbsup:..Do you know whos the other driver??...:cool:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Set of six, don't know the drivers. Found them while traveling at a HobbyTown USA in Texas:

65 Ford Galaxie red #121
66 Chevelle yellow #266
40 Ford Coupe black #3
59 Chevy Impala white #259
57 Plymouth red #157
56 Merc white #256

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice!!!

got my set last week.all the cars are really sweet.
Awesome!!!.....#3 I know already thats a real life NASCAR racer....Who are the other drivers???...My order is on hold because I don't want fantasy or want-to-be NASCARs...I want to know if its real NASCAR racing driver?....can you tell??...Please let me know Thanks!.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
not sure if they are based off of any drivers.the other 5 cars in the set have 3 digit #s and i do not remember any one racing under 3 #s.the detail on all the cars are excellant.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Did Hot Wheels???? did more of those Vintage NASCAR.with rubber tires and metal chassis??...and if they did!!!....Who are the Drivers??!!??...am hearing 40"s, 50's and 60s Ford,Chevy,Merc,and Mopars.....I need an expert here please!...did they or did they not?....am freakin out here.....:freak:
Here you go Camaro 75 found this on ebay while I was tying to find the engine that I needed info on in my post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Wheels-2012-Racing-STOCKCAR-Set-of-ALL-6-from-Case-E-Impala-Ford-Coupe-/310416093600?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item48463db1a0

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thanks buddy!....but even here it doesn't say who are the drivers...I'll just have to Google it....but really thank you for your help buddy!....:thumbsup:
The #3 looks like it is the only one with a driver name on it. Nothing else on the packages other than the year and make. Could be fantasy models, but if you like classic NASCAR, they are cool.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hoorah!!!!!

Thanks Buddy, Now that two Driver that am familiar....Does anybody else know of the other 4 cars out of six that HW has me going nuts for?.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thanks Buddy, Now that two Driver that am familiar....Does anybody else know of the other 4 cars out of six that HW has me going nuts for?.....:thumbsup:
Don't go nuts. If you are a NASCAR fan, just get them. You will really like them, and then you will have them and the time to research if they are real.

65 Ford Galaxie red #121 says Augusta Motor Sales - That's Dan Gurney
66 Chevelle yellow #266 only has small auto parts stickers, no big sponsor
40 Ford Coupe black #3 - Junior Johnson on roof
59 Chevy Impala white #259 red roof only small auto parts stickers.
57 Plymouth red #157 says Savoy Plaza Racing
56 Merc white #256 says E.S.D.C. Racing, Parker Head Svc, and Shah Milling and Machinery

1 - 20 of 28 Posts