Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Slotters,

To start off the new year right, plan on attending the Superbowl of HO slot car shows, the HOCARS SuperBowl Show.
Huntington Hilton, Long Island, NY
Show time 10am-2pm
early admit at 8am

The show is sure to be a sellout with all your favorite dealers in attendance.

This year marks 2 milestones for HOCARS and AURORA

For Aurora it is the 50th anniversary of the HO slot car 1960-2010, to commemorate that event AFXtras (Tom Stumpf and Bob Beers) will have a limited edition (300pc run) Gold painted special deco AP Corvette available at the show and available from your favorite AFXtras dealer around the same time.

For the HOCARS SuperBowl Show this is the first of hopefully many SuperBowl Show Special cars. This years car will also be a gold AFXtras AP Corvette in special show deco. limited to 100 pcs and only available at the show. Limit 1 per customer while they last only available from Bob Beers.

Best news is they are priced at $15.................

hope to see you at the show...........
Bob

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
SuperBowl show special A/P Corvette photo

gold metalflake lettered 50 on the sides and roof on the roof. Aurora slot Cars across the hood. limited to 300 pieces made
SuperBowl Car photo not available yet..............

·
Registered
361 Posts
Man that tempts me real so much to come to the show. As a matter of fact P.M. me see if you will hold one of the 100 specials for me and lets strike a deal on that tub of 1/32 scale track you had at the Parsippany show.

I bought this car new back in the day and your version would look so sweet next to this.

Dave

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 weeks till the SuperBowl Show

The tables are SOLD OUT! Show up early, stay late........... Bob:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts