Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all is into racing the roadcoarse outside in front of Hobbytown Strongsville? Not only who is going to race, but who is willing to help?

I believe an exciting new class could be the 18 R rally car by associated, left totally stock. We could even race the dirt bike motorcycles. If you give me a tricycle and NitroJeff a Big Wheel, I'll race him too.

I'm sure the touring car guys will be a big class.

Thinking ahead,
GABE

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
insaneriders said:
Who all is into racing the roadcoarse outside in front of Hobbytown Strongsville? Not only who is going to race, but who is willing to help?

I believe an exciting new class could be the 18 R rally car by associated, left totally stock. We could even race the dirt bike motorcycles. If you give me a tricycle and NitroJeff a Big Wheel, I'll race him too.

I'm sure the touring car guys will be a big class.

Thinking ahead,
GABE
guess its just u and me kid!

·
Registered
358 Posts
If you come up with a schedule I will pick at least 2 dates when I will arrive early for set up and stay late for tear down Ill even try director if somebody shows me how

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh SSOOOO

With all previous thoughts being given about schedule issues, how about this?

Race on the first and third Sunday of every month. That would give you a bi week to work on your car, or other plans. The only downfall of course would be a rain cancelation.

Set up 10 AM
Round 1 12PM
Round 2 1PM
Main 2PM

Heats launch every ten minutes.

00 Touring car
10 18T MOD
20 18R STOCK
30 BRP
40 Motorcycle/Tricycle

This format gives you half an hour down time between rounds running two classes.

This would make it not an all day event, maybe have a life before and after racing on Sunday.

Timely,
GABE

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Wow!!! just bumping this so it doesnt all but drop off the planet. Warm weather is fast approaching and we need to come up with something if we are gonna have the peeps to back it up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts