Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just got back from the new building, and the oval is ready to rock. cory bruce and makus were there. also a few guys i didnt know. the track is pretty nice. WOW it was fuzzy :freak: though , we need some more guys running on it to get the carpet groove down. anyway just thought i would start a new thread for bruce to post his race reports on :thumbsup:

MIKE BURBEY :wave:
TEAM KGB
TEAM TM RACING COMPONENTS

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
It is looking as if Oshkosh may be the only place I get to run after reginals

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Barooooooooooooooooose :thumbsup: U know me , u see how many time's i had a different car this summer. i like change, and i can only look at the same topic so many times. :freak:

Now enough the new one begins , and dont make me start another one :jest:

MIKE BURBEY
TEAM KGB
TEAM TM RACING COMPONENTS

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yeah, Burby, H.T. new building is awesome. First class. 2 carpet tracks and a slot car track all in one location. Oh yeah, I almost forgot they are also building an indoor dirt track. 4 tracks in one building. That must be a record. Next year they plan on moving the whole Hobby Town store in downstairs. That will be handy, break a part, run downstairs and get a new one. We will be putting down some more rubber tuesday night, then next friday they will start working on the bumps. They have put a ton of work into this building and they are not going to stop working until it's right. I am really looking forward to this.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey brude are they still going to have a practice night on tuesday? i plan on going up just need to know if u all will be there lata man

MIKE BURBEY
KGB TEAM DRIVER
TM RACING TEAM DRIVER

BRUDE = Bruce and dude your new nick name cause u sooooo damn cool :dude:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Brude. Nice. Makus and I will be there. Not sure about Cory but I would think so. Probably a couple more too. Opens about 5:00.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:thumbsup: I WILL BE THERE . i just have to con the iwfe a bit to let me get away. I will even bring my prototype since i am a high class sponsored drivr LOL. for all to druel at :freak: see yah there brude.

(oh yah it started out as a typo, i meant to type bruce. After a quick look im like hmmm new nick name lol i need a job. to much time to think stuff up lol lata

MIKE BURBEY
KGB TEAM DRIVER
TM RACING TEAM DRIVER

·
Registered
813 Posts
Well we practiced tuesday and the track is getting faster. Bill tore up a section of carpet and ground the bump down and the carpet is supposed to be replaced today. Yipeee. Racing starts tuesday the 30th and some of us are planning on running 19 turn. We want to run Arcor motors so we can run them other places as well, but are going to leave it open for any 19 turn for a month approximately so everyone can get the right motors without rushing around like a Hilpert with it's head cut off. heehee. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brude, you are lucky you are so fast :freak: otherwise your digs would be unacceptable. Only the fast guys can talk smack, thats why i dont lol :thumbsup: I sure had a much better time runing your super speed 19 turn on tuesday. I think i drive better tham in stock. the car actually does the work, and i dont have to think. u know how little i think to lol lata peeps :wave:

MIKE BURBEY
KGB TEAM DRIVER
TM RACING TIRES TEAM DRIVER

·
Registered
813 Posts
Okay. First night of official racing at the new track is tonight. Bill said I can open the building early for all of us who just have to have maximum track time. I'm thinking I can make it by 4:15 to 4:30. Hope to see everyone tonight and good luck.

·
Registered
923 Posts
How about a little weekend oval.My work schedule only allows me race on the weekends.See you guys at the Reg 5. race.Also I have a motel room,looking for a roomie for the Regional.Perfer blonde F that likes fat bald married guys.
Bruce do you have Corey's email addy?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yeah, Dave, every 5 laps when I come up to lap you. Hahhaha.
Bob, I will get that e-mail for you. I hope your previous sentence doesn't have anything to do with Cory.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Track is great to run on. Good size and challenging. See ya guys thursday. Bruce i'll have my own motor to spank you with next week LOL thanks

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
schmelme lives!!! haven't heard from you in a while

1 - 20 of 186 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.