Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the combining of modeling forums we have found the need to come up with some simple, straight forward rules for this forum. Below are DaRulz that should always be followed.

DaRulz will be enforced by the moderator. If your post is edited or deleted, just think a little bit about why it was edited or deleted and consider that one warning. With the 2nd occurrence, your account WILL be restricted. Simple and easy to understand.

DaRulz
1) Stay on topic. This is a modeling forum. This is NOT a political, religious or any other type of forum. If you wish to talk about topics other then modeling, then find a forum elsewhere that covers those topics.

2) No threads devoted to piercings or Members' personal problems. See DaRulz #1 above.

3) No flaming, name calling, etc… I am sure you get the drift of this one.

4) No foul language or "adult" content or posting of pictures containing nudity.

5) If you post a link to a site that has nudity you MUST post a warning along with the link.

6) The above also covers not only messages that you post but messages and links you may have in your signature. The moderator reserves the right to edit signatures if required.

All of the above is covered by the general HobbyTalk TOS but needs to be reinforced so everyone remembers that HobbyTalk should be a place where EVERYONE can be comfortable and enjoy visiting. Anyone that wants to make any other member or non-member uncomfortable or feel unwelcome is no longer welcome here and we will take whatever measures are required to ensure that HobbyTalk continues to be a place where everyone is welcome.

I am not trying to be a hard ass here, but at this point I am working 10 hours a day 6 days a week. I find I have little sympathy for people that have nothing better to do then to go against what HobbyTalk was created for, enjoyment of our favorite hobbies. HobbyTalk is MY business and if someone wishes to try and cause harm to my business you can bet that I will defend it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.