Hobbyist Forums banner
261 - 263 of 263 Posts
Discussion starter · #262 ·
The feedback rating system is scheduled for a revamp and new features will be added. Planned improvements are allowing the seller rating the buyer, being able to rate even if the Panjo checkout isn't used, allow a reply to feedback that was left. If you have any additional suggestions for improvement let us know.

Once the "seller rating the buyer" rating is implemented the previous feedback for those will be imported.

Guys, I gotta tell you, this new system stinks.

I started coming here this past year because of the simplicity of the site, and how the forums and swap and sell seemed to be pretty friendly and communal.

the new Panjo system is counter-intuitive, has terrible UI, and as evidenced by this thread, totally misses the mark of working well with it's target audience, the members of HT. I "kind of" get some of the explanations, and I can guarantee you that I am more tech savvy than a fair number of the members, you guys have very customer service skills when it comes to this integration.

Hopefully this goes away soon, and either reverts or finds a much simpler UI

261 - 263 of 263 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.