Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With all of the support that I have gotten from many of our members, I figured it might be a good time to have a contest for all of those that have stepped up to the plate to support us!

You know you are a HobbyTalk Supporter if your name is in Gold or has a Gold Background.

The prize for the contest will be a new Novak 13.5 brushless motor!!

The rules are pretty simple. To be eligible to win you must conform to all of the following:

1 You must be a HobbyTalk Supporter in good standings. If you are not currently a HobbyTalk Supporter you can still become one to be eligible (click the Donation/HobbyTalk Supporter link at the top right of any page).

2. Post a reply to this thread before March 23, 2007 saying you want to enter the HobbyTalk Supporters contest.

3. Post only 1 reply in this thread.

4. That’s it!

On March 24th I will randomly pick a number from 2 to the highest post number and whoever made the post that corresponds to that number will be the winner.

Note: The Novak 13.5 brushless motor is new, never mounted or used but it is not in the original packaging.

NOTICE: PLease read the rules fully as some have been posting that are not HobbyTalk Supporters.

You MUST be a HobbyTalk Supporter to qualify for this contest.

I have had some questions on why this is only for HobbyTalk Supporters. HobbyTalk Supporters are members that have taken it upon themselves to make a donation to HobbyTalk. There is no requirement for anyone to donate and no one forced them to do it. I really do appreciate that they have done so and this is a way that I can thank them for their generosity and support.

·
Premium Member
3,140 Posts
I want to enter the HobbyTalk Supporters contest.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
add me please. thanks allot and your very welcome also.

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Please enter me!!

Hank,
Please enter me in the contest!! And Thanks for giving back to the RC Community!
Dan

1 - 20 of 27 Posts