Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'd like to know if I became a Hobbytalk supporter if I could change my e-mail address from my TXUcom.net address (my ISP e-mail) to my Hotmail account that I use daily. I remember when I first signed up here that I was unable touse my hotmail address....and was forced to go with my ISP address. If I was to become a HT supporter could I change that?

The reason I ask is.....my local ISP was recently bought out.....and the address shortly will not be the TXU address that I now have.......WHICH will present a problem for me since I no longer would have a valid e-mail address here......and I didn't exactly want to start over from scratch here at Hobbytalk.

Please help me out with some info if you can guys...... :(

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
TX,
Might want to float an email to the hankster regarding this issue as opposed to waiting for him to read the thread. Which eventually he will, don't worry. :thumbsup: rr

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
roadrner said:
TX,
Might want to float an email to the hankster regarding this issue as opposed to waiting for him to read the thread. Which eventually he will, don't worry. :thumbsup: rr

Thanks man, I posted the same thing on the JL diecast forum and someone over there suggested I drop a line to Hank also...........I sent Hank a PM about a half hour ago :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shadowracer said:
Hey TX, let us know what he says OK? I've got the same scenario going on pretty soon.
Thanks,
Trev
You got it Trev, I'll post the outcome as soon as I hear from Hank.......hopefully all will go well ;)

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shadowracer said:
Hey TX, let us know what he says OK? I've got the same scenario going on pretty soon.
Thanks,
Trev

Hey Trev, I just got the PM from Hank. He says that at this time they do allow people to use thier hotmail account for e-mail purposes........at least until a "problem child" shows up I suppose.

I just switched my e-mail here at Hobbytalk to my hotmail account ([email protected]) so no more missed e-mails or delayed responses from me :thumbsup:

Trev, if the system won't allow you to swap e-mails then just PM Hankster then.....I'm sure he'll take care of it right away.

I'm also going to see about becoming a HT supporter.......then I can have a signature line...and my own avatar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts