Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let's see all those HW's you have spent your hard earned money on!!!!! We'll get our own little scrapbook going here for Hot Wheels, old and new!!!!

]

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
pics

robmcin said:
Come on.... there has to be somebody else out there besides me and nhlfreak.......
I have to get new batteries for the camera, but I will post some pics soon.
All above pics looking good!!!
Later...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here are some i got

undefined Nothing special here. just my 1998 First Edition set. i was wanting to sell it but i don't know what its worth. ive looked up all the cars and none are special ones. I will post some other cars i have...

·
Registered
13 Posts
just got this

Hey i just found this today at K-MART. Well i looked it up in my Toy Reveiw magazine and it says the Cadillac v-16 MF Black is worth $3. But has nothing about a MF Grey or Silver. So does anyone know if this one is worth anything and how much. Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
TRL Twinmill-

The cars were a recent cereal ( cheerios,etc )promotion in honor of Richard Petty. I have all the cars except the for the CHEX car you have shown. :) Wanna trade for it? Hehe. As for value Ive seen them on Ebay for around 2 a piece,give or take.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, thanks. I got them out of cerial boxes, but didnt' know what they would be worth. i guess it will take a few years for them to be worth anything. sorry i don't want to trade but i might trade some other cars i have. for something i might want. all my cars are also for sale except for a select few.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Wow, i need those rack things you guys have, i have a ton but they are in a box and somtiem the box gets a teenie bit bent, (but i can bend it back and it looks like nothing happend)

Robmcin, i have that purple Zender Fact4 as well as that green/gold Dodge Viper! out of the box though.
too bad i dont have pics, i got the whole Silver SeriesII.

my favorite of all: Mod Bod. the coolest series ever.

1 - 20 of 151 Posts