Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's see all those HW's you have spent your hard earned money on!!!!! We'll get our own little scrapbook going here for Hot Wheels, old and new!!!!

]

R

·
0 Posts
Come on.... there has to be somebody else out there besides me and nhlfreak.......

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
pics

robmcin said:
Come on.... there has to be somebody else out there besides me and nhlfreak.......
I have to get new batteries for the camera, but I will post some pics soon.
All above pics looking good!!!
Later...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here are some i got

undefined Nothing special here. just my 1998 First Edition set. i was wanting to sell it but i don't know what its worth. ive looked up all the cars and none are special ones. I will post some other cars i have...

·
Registered
13 Posts
just got this

Hey i just found this today at K-MART. Well i looked it up in my Toy Reveiw magazine and it says the Cadillac v-16 MF Black is worth $3. But has nothing about a MF Grey or Silver. So does anyone know if this one is worth anything and how much. Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
TRL Twinmill-

The cars were a recent cereal ( cheerios,etc )promotion in honor of Richard Petty. I have all the cars except the for the CHEX car you have shown. :) Wanna trade for it? Hehe. As for value Ive seen them on Ebay for around 2 a piece,give or take.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, thanks. I got them out of cerial boxes, but didnt' know what they would be worth. i guess it will take a few years for them to be worth anything. sorry i don't want to trade but i might trade some other cars i have. for something i might want. all my cars are also for sale except for a select few.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Wow, i need those rack things you guys have, i have a ton but they are in a box and somtiem the box gets a teenie bit bent, (but i can bend it back and it looks like nothing happend)

Robmcin, i have that purple Zender Fact4 as well as that green/gold Dodge Viper! out of the box though.
too bad i dont have pics, i got the whole Silver SeriesII.

my favorite of all: Mod Bod. the coolest series ever.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts