1. lewis
2. nico rosberg
3. sebastian

wow..., me got 25, Milton Fox Racing 10, ClearHooter 15 points

after 12 races, total point will be:
1. me 165
2. Milton Fox Racing 143
3. ClearHooter 83

thanks to Milton Fox Racing and ClearHooter for particiate in this fun prediction game.
see you all again on next 2017 season.
hopefully the game will change to 1st finisher than 3rd finisher if somehow the each racing is not little boring as this year

· Registered
5,638 Posts
Hate I got in so late to the game. Anyone good at percentages? That would be the only way I could level up with y'all. "Good Boss willin' and the creek don't rise." (that's a Southern saying.) I'll be around next season for the first through the last race. They say things are in for a change next season. Maybe everyone won't be left out in the cold like this year. It'd be cool to see no domination on the track next year.

· Registered
13,669 Posts
I don't follow F1 anymore (Ayrton Senna's death killed it for me), but I was shocked to hear that Nico Rosberg decided to retire on top and announced it at a press conference earlier today. More power to him. He said that he had nothing more to prove and he wanted to retire at the top of his game. The only thing that runs counter to that, at least to me, was how his father often said that he felt he'd retired too early. Nico is only 31. Damn, I wish I had skills like his and had the option of retiring at 31!

· Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Damn, I wish I had skills like his and had the option of retiring at 31!
ok, we off track a bit.
my financial/ insurance plan has option to start monthly payment when i am at 50.
that's only few years again from now. maybe first 3-6 months i will enjoy do nothing, shop here there, travel here and there, pickup new sport/ hobby, but how about for next 12-60 months again, how to kill time from 9am to 9pm?
sometimes to young to retired also not good.

maybe become scalper and open hotwheels shop at flea market :D

81 - 88 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.