Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OnRoad 1/18th Points Series starts 10/16/09 and runs every friday night and ends 3/6/10 with awards presentation. As of now, there will be five throw outs. Classes are: 1/18th 4wd Stock Touring (M18, RS4, Raptor). 1/18th 4wd Stock Onroad (18R, Recoils, Duratrax TC, Duratrax Rally). 1/18th Stock 2WD Pan Car (BRP, Scalpel). 1/18th Stock 2WD Truck/Buggy. 1/18th Stock 4WD Truck/Buggy. 1/16th Stock Slash/Revo class. Doors open at 4:00pm........racing starts at 7:00pm promptly. Three rounds of qualifying and mains.

Oval Point Series starts 10/17/09 and runs every saturday and ends 3/7/10 with awards presentation. As of now, there will be five throw outs. Classes are: Mini Slider Stock. Mini Slider Open. Mini Late Model Stock. Mini Late Model Open. 1/18th truck/buggy Open. 1/18th Pan Car Stock. 1/18th Pan Car Open. 1/12th Pan Car Stock (Late Model Bodies). 1/10th Stock Outlaw. Doors open at 9:00am........racing starts at 12:00pm promptly. Three rounds of qualifying and mains. All race fees for OnRoad and Oval: 1st class $12. Each additional classes $6.

Track size: 80ft x 36ft. with 6 to 7ft lanes. Oval has 12ft wide lanes. New Ozite carpet (last year). Any tire compound it allowed. All races will be at:

HobbyStopWest Raceway
3725 Williston Road
Northwood, Ohio 43619
Phone 419-471-1108
Ask for Pat (Owner)

Come on out and have some fun!!!!! :D:woohoo: this winter.

·
Registered
491 Posts
coldwater mi i came down for the great lakes 1/18 race won slider open class on oval day cant wait to come down i plan on coming down on saturdays maybe some fridays

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
coldwater mi i came down for the great lakes 1/18 race won slider open class on oval day cant wait to come down i plan on coming down on saturdays maybe some fridays
OK....now I remember you. Great job at the mini GLC last spring!! :thumbsup: Also, great to hear you will be back to join us at HobbyStopWest raceway this season. I'm there every Friday night for onroad and Saturdays for oval. You can't miss me.....I'm the one with reeeeely gray hair. :rolleyes: See you there.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Take the BRP also !!!
Yea Dave......bring the BRP car with you :woohoo:. I'd be glad to help you get it set up. This summer I learned a lot from the BRP gang (great group of racers and friends) racing with them in the summer series. It may not be in the "BRP GARAGE" for set up, but almost the next best thing, ;) I hope. :D
Dave B.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi guys/gals, :wave: :wave: :wave:

Yeah, don't miss this week. It's the start of the Points races for this season.

Bring a friend or pass the word on that we'll have a great season of carpet racing here in Toledo. Friday night 18th scale on and off road racing. Every Saturday this year will be an Oval race. Sundays are Road course and we've got new classes this year. We're adding 1/16th scale Slash/Revo racing to the line up on Friday nights. On Saturdays we've added the 10th scale Sliders into the mix. And on Sundays we're bringing the Vintage Trans-am class to the table.

Also this year we're lowering the fee's to race and practice. $12 for your first entry and $6 for additional entries and the practice fee for Wednesday nights are only $5.

As always we'll have parts from the onsite store. Pop, snacks, coffee, etc are available. AMBrc scoring, 44+ pit spaces with chairs supplied, electric supplied (bring a power strip), restrooms, ping-pong in the back room, and a fun and friendly atmosphere so that you can enjoy the racing.

Hope to see everyone there!

Pat Falgout
Track Director

Hobby Stop West Raceway - Woodville Mall
3725 Willison Road
Northwood, OH 43619
419-471-1108
[email protected]

·
Registered
208 Posts
Last year it was Slider stock and I think it will be the same this year. But this year we've got a bunch of guys also looking at the Slider and Late Model Outlaw class.

Also this year looks like there is a surge of guys that will be racing the BRP's on the oval. Plus we've had some new guys out the last few weekends with their 18th scale and 12th scale Late Models.

I predict that we'll have a good crowd for all the Oval races.

Pat

·
Registered
208 Posts
Could a moderator delete the last 3 posts from gisagsac as they have nothing to do with this thread.

Thanks,

Pat Falgout
Track Director

Hobby Stop West Raceway - Woodville Mall
3725 Williston Road
Northwood, OH 43619
419-471-1108
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 311 Posts