Hobbyist Forums banner
441 - 454 of 454 Posts

· Trying to go Fast!
1,210 Posts
Racing will be the 2nd and 4th Saturdays with sign up at 2:30pm and races start at 3pm. With night races on the Oval coming soon! I know this conflicts with some tracks but these dates will work better for us right now.

Thanks James

· Registered
1,258 Posts
Track is shut down due to electrical not being code compliant. They had lightning
problems a week ago and messed some stuff up. So it's their policy to do a park
wide inspection and that's when they found our stuff. Will keep ya'll posted when
I hear something.

· Registered
65 Posts
hey guys, I have a dumas hot shot tunnel hull boat with motor, electronics, starter, fuel, stand and everything except the tuned pipe for sale for $250. hate to see it just sit here when someone could be using it. boat is orange with tribal flames. pm if intrested thanks

· Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #450 ·
Gotjuice. Im pretty sure Hobby raceway is a done deal, They were supposed to have had it payed up thru sept. But the Para had alabama power remove All power poles including main power wire into park. So I would say they just forced them out so to speak.

· Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #452 ·
NitroWolf. Yes it is sad. That is where i started R/C Vehicle racing. Dirt oval and crete oval.
Done some offroad. and just hated onnroad.
It seems as all good things must come to a end.I hate to see a good thing just go to waste. But PARA will probably put something in there. I kinda fiqured it would go down.As they just built a monster new church right across the road from it. So that in my opinion was a huge factor in it's end.
I hope LPR Prospers. and nothing bad happens there.

441 - 454 of 454 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.