Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
443 Posts
doc juice, it will be nice to see ya turn left agin sir......i still got ur ksg, it not goin anywhere, altho i do need a new left front body post, may try and swing by the hobby shop when i get down there friday afternoon

· Registered
443 Posts
ya, im plannin to leave the house around 7:30 to get down there around 9ish, probly cruise thru hueytown and grab a bite to eat.....showin the temp's gonna be in the mid 40's, i will have the heat on in the trailer

· Registered
443 Posts
Fordplay said:
We go out there to practice, and skillet comes out there with 4200's on a 19t.LOL I didnt know until later. I almost didnt want to run him because it made me look real slow.LOL Too bad he could not keep it on the track.LOL :tongue:
i didnt run 19t in the heats or the main, i stuck the 19t in to see what it was gonna look like when we were practicing, it wont work.....too much for the track especially comin out of turn 4......i was runnin a monster motor, ran the 4200's in the 1st heat, then ran 3800's in the 2nd and 3rd heats, then ran the 4200's in the main.....with the montgomery setup on gearing.....

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.