Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
like skillet said, i will be running pancar with FM channel 63. i will see if i can leave work early but it does take me ~an hour and a half to get down there hah. i will post up later on in the week for sure. thanks

· Registered
15 Posts
Slider, you have a pm.

Saturdays going to be fun i can done tell it. trying to get off early that way i can make the 1st race. Hey juice, now we get to bump doors in pancar, haha j/k. lookin forward to it!

· Registered
15 Posts
thanks for all the good comments on my drivin guys, even though i did take a few of you out. btw, sorry to all. i have to work on saturday till 1pm, i should be there for the last heat or main at least. if not i can always just come to watch and hangout. looking forward to the new pancar commin out, welcome Fordplay! soundin like we need to dress warm, BRR 40s lol.

· Registered
15 Posts
Fordplay said:
Thanks ShaggyZ6. I was down there watching last weekend with my 6 year old son. Dont know if I met you or not.

My new email address is [email protected] so please update if you have the old one. Thanks, Jeff
yes we met there, srry i didnt properly introduce myself but i was the one standing beside skillet with the Hyperdrive #6 car when you were asking about the motor prices, batteries, and such. good to have spoke with you. my novak gtx esc should be here anyday so maybe i will be on pace with the rest of you. o yes and turn 4 is very slick!

lookin forward to it!
-Lacy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.