Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
410 Posts
I'll try to be there the 6th. Slider you know I like to turn left right?LOL

Slider I'll call you later in the week to tell ya for sure. But all I can say is that Ya'll have had over a year with them nascars so don't let a old school boy whip ya'lls AZZ. It will be nice to turn one though.

THE JUICE MIGHT BE LOOSE SOON

· Registered
410 Posts
Brandon that might be to loose for the first time out in almost 2 years.LOL but we can tighten it up. Saturday I'll have to leave around 5pm but I'm coming out to play for SURE. I hope I have a ride or I.ll have to do some overnite mailing. How much is it to race now?

Skillet that's pretty bad "SIR" last time I raced with you it was you AZZ hole. I can't wait. Even if I don't have a ride it will be great to see everyone again.

Chip glad to see your still alive also. I lost your number. Was going to call over the thanksgiving holiday while I was down there but you know how it goes.

Oh my cell is 331-9377 cingular.

OK then Saturday. Let me know what time everyone usually shows up so I will be on time.

THE JUICE?

· Registered
410 Posts
Man what a day. All I had to do was drive(oops). Thanks Paul for the fast car(5.6's) and a great time. It's been a long time since my hands shook on the driver stand. It was great seeing everybody. I really like the racing now that it's like the old days when we ran til 2 in the morning. I heard more smack and laughing that I have in years. And thanks again I may have a way back due to Clint had a ball, I may just have to get him one and let me wrench. OH and thanks Skillet for letting me(paul) by.LOL

The juice?

· Registered
410 Posts
Guys whats going on at the track. everone I talk to don't have a clue. Also if they try to take the track away just don't pay rent and run the computer of a gennerator.

I always had trouble with the guy that runns the park.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.