Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gotjuice. You forgot again. You gettin as bad as me. 1st and 3rd Sat each month. so race dated for Jan are the 6th and 20th.

ShaggyZ6. Race time is at noon. depends on what all your planning on running. they may wait or. they can put you in computer. you probably won't miss but first heat. Let us know what your gonna run. and give us the freq # to enter.

· Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Willyplankhead. You ain't scared of me puttin a can of woopa$$ on ya, are you. GILYHANTREE has fiqure it out. Man id love to have some of that good old racing. all cars were good.
Guarantee we will have alot of FUN!!!! Come on down.
I will even let ya look at my new ride.

· Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
"ts". I was hopeing you coulda made it. I need to try to get around that hotrod Ksg of your's. But Hey you gotta enjoy what time you have with your daughter, cause they grow up so fast its a blurr!!!!! Have fun. See ya next time. Paul

· Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I have to agree I had a blast. But running 2 classes and show and tell wore my wirey Butt out.
I appolize to all whom i didn't get over and visit with. I was just to busy. I did not mean to avoid ya'll.
Was great racing with ya'll. :thumbsup:

Brandon put the settup back on that car you had last time. it worked. :confused:

And what can i say about the "Juice man".Had the car to beat all day. His absence from racing didn't appear to have lost much. other than I believe Juice had more fun!!!! :thumbsup: :wave:

· Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Im still busting a gut over that Skillet. Them Hooter's Car messed ya up, and gave up second for the Juice Man.Oh it was full of adventures all day. Hooter's barrel roll and land with Hooter's still in tack.

· Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Fordplay. The L3 is a antique. alot of good cars out there. They all do well if settup right.
Ksg Slider.
Raptor Slider
HD Pro 3 slider. all great cars. as for Parts can get most what you need from Murdock R/C or Lefthander R/C. Some Parts at Mac Hobbies.in Tuscaloosa.
Raptor. Parts. Go to Raptor product support. Contact GILYHANTREE. or WOWRACER. Great folks.
High speed sevo yes.
Batt's will be 3800/ 4200 these days. I know some racers with excellent used Batts. Cut down on initial cost.
Also know of really nice used Raptor For sale.Contact Willyplankhead.

· Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Most club racing allows them. due to 3800's are being dropped due to the 4200's. buy 3800 today obsolete tommorrow. I believe most everyone has gone to 4200 since new year. Ck roar and arcor.

· Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
This year. we will limit Batt's to "4200's" all year!!!! Unless the batt manufactures get a hair up there hello, and discontinue making them and 4200's can't be found. other than that it will remain at 4200 limit. it is just to ridiculous to constantly trying to keep up with the Jones on Newer cells.No pun intended B.A.Sanders. I firmly believe no batt changes for a year of racing.

· Registered
3,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Fordplay said:
:
Whats the differance in the solid chassis and the slider?
What tires are good to run on this track?
What stock motor and batteries?

Slider Chasis.the battery tray is fully adjustable.
Solid is just that.solid unable to move batts forward or back.
BSR'S Caps is it.
Monster stock or the new CO27. Both stock motors.
Batts. IB-3800's or IB-4200's

Is no bother hope this helps.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.