Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 454 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is the race time still going to be at noon? if so that will pose a problem cause i dont get off till 1:00. Happy New Year to you all too!

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gotjuice. You forgot again. You gettin as bad as me. 1st and 3rd Sat each month. so race dated for Jan are the 6th and 20th.

ShaggyZ6. Race time is at noon. depends on what all your planning on running. they may wait or. they can put you in computer. you probably won't miss but first heat. Let us know what your gonna run. and give us the freq # to enter.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'll try to be there the 6th. Slider you know I like to turn left right?LOL

Slider I'll call you later in the week to tell ya for sure. But all I can say is that Ya'll have had over a year with them nascars so don't let a old school boy whip ya'lls AZZ. It will be nice to turn one though.

THE JUICE MIGHT BE LOOSE SOON

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Gotjuice? said:
I'll try to be there the 6th. Slider you know I like to turn left right?LOL

Slider I'll call you later in the week to tell ya for sure. But all I can say is that Ya'll have had over a year with them nascars so don't let a old school boy whip ya'lls AZZ. It will be nice to turn one though.

THE JUICE MIGHT BE LOOSE SOON
juiceman do ya need me to mail you my fast ttown car down. it might be to loose for ya though. slider made a couple of laps with it but it made him a nervous wreck.

·
Registered
15 Posts
like skillet said, i will be running pancar with FM channel 63. i will see if i can leave work early but it does take me ~an hour and a half to get down there hah. i will post up later on in the week for sure. thanks

·
Registered
544 Posts
doc juice, it will be nice to see ya turn left agin sir......i still got ur ksg, it not goin anywhere, altho i do need a new left front body post, may try and swing by the hobby shop when i get down there friday afternoon

·
Registered
584 Posts
Brandon that might be to loose for the first time out in almost 2 years.LOL but we can tighten it up. Saturday I'll have to leave around 5pm but I'm coming out to play for SURE. I hope I have a ride or I.ll have to do some overnite mailing. How much is it to race now?

Skillet that's pretty bad "SIR" last time I raced with you it was you AZZ hole. I can't wait. Even if I don't have a ride it will be great to see everyone again.

Chip glad to see your still alive also. I lost your number. Was going to call over the thanksgiving holiday while I was down there but you know how it goes.

Oh my cell is 331-9377 cingular.

OK then Saturday. Let me know what time everyone usually shows up so I will be on time.

THE JUICE?

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Got Juice. I'll put you in the New KSG GEN 2. It's $10.00 entry.

Oh and BTW. I don't mind getting takin to school now and then. It just don't bother me. Absence makes a driver better alot of times.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
i may throw on the caps and make the trip down. see how much better i feel i have been sick for over a week now and don't know but i would like to go roundy round somewhere. since i am at a stand still with the big ride till i get the motor in.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
what is gearing down their slider . i ran 120/30 last trip do i go up or down i faded fast in the last minute last time i was down.

1 - 20 of 454 Posts