Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would open a new street spec thread just in case the new street spec racers had any questions.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Who's planning to run Pro-Spec in the new points series? I'm going to give up touring for the summer and come back to the left-turn-only gang.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well as far as I know it will be me, eugene, steven, tom is undecided I believe I think one of the papadono brothers is still going to run spec and a father and son team from the north side are hopfully going to run this season. joe hadnock keeps talking about coming back but I hav'nt heard from him latly.I'm sure there are a couple I have missed.so thats 6 to 8 drivers or more.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Stoney- You've pretty much got the starting lineup down for the HW Summer Pro-Spec series. You,Steven Pierce,Steven Pedano,Eugene Biala,and the father & son (Brandon) team. Not sure about Tom & Hadnot is unable to return due to increasing work schedule.
-George

·
1,084 Posts
There were two Steve's Friday night, Padano was fast and was keeping up with Tom's car drivin by John Hart. Hart supposedly has another car in the works, possibly for some spec racing. Should still be a good class to run, I know I will run spec again. Just not for points anytime soon. Two cars in one night is a lot of work.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have decided to run 2 classes this season also 4 cell stock and pro spec.I am looking forward to this season its going to be a good one I am also planing on racing out of town more this year so I am hiped about that also. I hope we start racing on sundays again when it cools down in the fall. I am planning on runing gas touring. I know I have to learn to turn right. :jest: well we will see if I can do it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
I know you can do it. I ran two classes this past series and now that my son wants to race legends so that's three classes to prepare for this next series.

Hope the weather holds up for tommorrow.

I am going to Bradford this Saturday for some Nastruck and possibly Strickland (June 12). Hope to see if you can make it.

·
1,084 Posts
Stricklands is worth the drive down. Its all highway and the race is put on very well. Food, well lit, and super smooth surface. I itchin to make it down there for the 12th as well.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes sir I had a great time last night Even though I broke in the main. I was a litte mad at first but I got over it thank goodness there was'nt another race cause I did'nt have another T plate. stock racing was good I got 4th in it. finally got my car to act right.see you in branford tonight I am also runing nastruck. OK got to get the new body ready. see you there. :wave:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Hmm

OK guys get your pro-spec cars ready...I could be driving a different chassis besides my 15 year old 10lss. The only question is will it be unveiled tonite? :devil:

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good racing last night guys I had a blast even though my car got broke in the main again... but it was all my falt this time. I had a look at the points and me and steven our tied for first followed by eugene and steve p. going to be a very close point series. I think cris is going to join in on the fun with us. you got to watch out for this guy. he is fast and wreckless. not a good combonation. see ya next week.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Had a whole lot of fun with the very close racing. I thought I had something for you guys but as usual I broke a t-plate during practice and messed everything up. The 2nd qualifier was the best yet till I really broke the car and prevented me from racing the main. Oh well till next time..

1 - 20 of 404 Posts