Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
NASTRUCK class rules same as 4c stock and 19t except you need a truck body. No mounted wing only a spoiler no more than 2 inches in height. Not sure about weight but who cares were going to have fun or its going to be fun to watch. Motor well I guess it 19turn ultrabird. No just kidding about the ultrabird but I think the majority wants 19 turn.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I have 1 C2:lol:,from the raffle @ HW and about 20 stockers.

I would prefer stock,but I think it will be funner in 19T 4 cell,so my next question, I asked on the HW thread if anyone have any Mods for trade for some stockers? A couple have only a few runs.. I have Fantom Monsters,Trinity Monsters,Putnam Monsters,Trinity P2K2's,Fantom P2K's,Bulit GM,Trinity GM3 Pro's.. And some spare parts,well take that back,better keep all my spares :lol:

Kevin [email protected]

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ran my truck tonight in practice ran pretty good 7.5 7.6's. hope thats within range. don't know what it will do in traffic because if I got side ways at all i would lose downforce and spin. I guess we'll find out.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Fellow Truckers :lol:
Wont be able to make it out for this weeks Inuageral ( wheres that spell check? :lol: ) Nastruck race at HW, But the truck will be there next week
With all the good stuff loaded hehehe!

See Ya, Lee :cool:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Not going to be able to make it tonight,not going to be able to make the
5 o'clock registration,hopefully registration will begin later next time.. :rolleyes:

What a bummer !!!!

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
rcovalracer said:
5 o'clock registration,hopefully registration will begin later next time.. :rolleyes:

What a bummer !!!!
XPSS said:
we are pleased to announce that hobbyworld is going to start racing on the third saturday of every month.starting august the 21 at 7:00 pm with registration starting at 5.the track is open from 10:00 oclock in the morning for practice all day.i hope to get some of the fastest r/c racers around to come up to jaxsonville and make this a success.we offer a large asphalt oval,i believe to be around 350 foot run line and a road course for touring cars.

classs to be run

legends
sportsman 30 lap break out
street spec
4 cell stock (any roar approved motor)
4 cell 19turn any 19turn motor ie ultrabird,arcor.chamilon

if you have any questions please post here and we will try to answer them for you.........thanks bear yarbrough
What happened to the l8er registration time.. :confused:

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I ran my truck in the breakout class tonight since nobody showed up. :cry: there were three people there that want to run truck so we will be racing the trucks next week for sure. :thumbsup: be there or be square. well my best times were 7.5 as I suspected but the more I ran it the more other people want race the truck. so we may have a very large class may have to be 2 heats. the truck was great in the corner but was losing speed in the straits so I folded the spoiler back some more and that seemed to give me good speed in the straits but I didnt want to beat the kids to bad so I took it easy. jp won the main and the first qual. I took the 2nd qual just wanted to see my times. see ya next week.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Misunderstood

:( Sorry I couldn't make it guys,I misunderstood the registration time,thought there was only a certain time to register (15 min. I thought),anyways I will be out next Friday for some Nastruckin or as we call it in Branford
" Crashtruck" :lol:

Glad you guys got the races in,it rained here for almost 2 hours yesterday/last night.

Kevin
Kevin's RC Oval Site

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Call in your order?

rcovalracer said:

What a bummer !!!!
Kevin, Next time you're at the track get Tom Marlowes cell phone number. I'm pretty sure they can put your info in the computer and it does'nt cause a problem if you dont show up at all. They just need to pay the track owners the entry fee money after the store closes thats why the signup closing time is before the store closes.

1 - 20 of 270 Posts