Hobbyist Forums banner

2861 - 2876 of 2876 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,861
New92 said:
I really hope that a Pontiac body will work for awhile. I was looking at the monte carlo I have and I did a pretty poor job of cutting a long time ago lol. So it will be a practice body and the pontiac from a long ago raffle will finally get painted......
Pontiac???? They still make those things??? lol
-George

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,863 (Edited)
davepull said:
on my car L4 the batteries are in the same place as if you were to run a 6 cell tray all the way back and run the cells in the center position. so yah we run them mid car.
After "breaking in" the track on New Years Day & working on my 19t setup,I ended up w/ batts all the way out & centered on the car.

DEI.2- Check your PM!:p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looking For Indoor ? Track , Oval ,dirt

Hi Im Lookin' For A Indoor Dirt Oval , Offroad ? Carpert ? In Local Area Between Jax. , Tampa . I Live In Ocala . There Is A Great Track Here But Im Disabled So Makes It Rough , Cuz Need Help With Turnmarshlin' And Pits

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,872
acefl said:
Hi Im Lookin' For A Indoor Dirt Oval , Offroad ? Carpert ? In Local Area Between Jax. , Tampa . I Live In Ocala . There Is A Great Track Here But Im Disabled So Makes It Rough , Cuz Need Help With Turnmarshlin' And Pits
Acefl- In Jax,there's a large asphalt [email protected] Hobby World. Visit the track's website at
www.racewayathobbyworld.tk
Also,another hobby facility with a dirt track and asphalt is under construction in Jax and should be open soon. There's also another outdoor oval & dirt track in Ormond Beach called Strickland's R/C Park,as well as a couple of outdoor tracks in Orlando. Don't know of any indoor facilities in FL.
-George

2861 - 2876 of 2876 Posts