Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2206 Posts

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it is! The official 2007 version of the thread for Hobby World "Monster Mile" Raceway in Jacksonville,FL.
The first race of 2007 will be held on Saturday January 6.
Gates open @ 7AM;Racing starts @ 1PM
2 qualifiers & main
Classes to be run are:
Oval:
All oval classes: Foam tires (no caps)
McAllister's "COT" body (stock # 235) and "Milwaukee ASA" body (stock #228) maybe used @ HW
31-lap Breakout (4-cell Stock;NO ball bearing motors)
4300 Brushless (Novak 4300 BL motors w/Novak or LRP speedos)
4-cell Stock (NO ball bearing motors)
Nastruck (4-cell Stock w/NASCAR truck body;runs on small oval)
1/12 scale 19t (any ROAR/ARCOR legal 19t motor with or without adjustable timing)
1/10 scale 19t
Onroad:
Touring 19t (6 cell;rubber tires)
Battery rule:
Any battery up to 4200mAh allowed. NO LiPo's or anything above 4200mAh!

Other classes may be run as long as there's at least 4 entries.
Have a great New Year & hope to see you there in 2007!
-George
www.racewayathobbyworld.tk

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Happy New Year :p

Aren and I set up a mini oval in the driveway and raced mini-t's ;) We're ready to play with our "real" toy cars on the big oval and I might surprise some touring guys and bring that other car that turns left and right....

I see the new guy lurking on this thread too so maybe he'll so up too ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
rcgen said:
Happy New Year :p

Aren and I set up a mini oval in the driveway and raced mini-t's ;) We're ready to play with our "real" toy cars on the big oval and I might surprise some touring guys and bring that other car that turns left and right....

I see the new guy lurking on this thread too so maybe he'll so up too ;)
Heh, you caught me <G>
Yea, I try to keep an eye on you guys so I know what I will be getting myself into <G>

Our move is Friday, and we will be in Jax Saturday Eve. The furniture should arrive on the following Wed, then a week or so to settle... then I should be ready to run my Touring car.

so , see ya then. :wave:

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
irvan36mm said:
"Out with the old man in with the new"? WTF?? Good thing we aren't doing Chinese! LOL
-George
We already got 2 pages on this thread and most of it is in french. :eek: the canadians are looking for me :tongue:

·
Registered
354 Posts
stoneman said:
HYPERDRIVE ALL THE WAY BABY
Hey!!! your in luck!! I translated hyperdrive from english to french and its the same!!!! If that car does'nt work out for you, then you can sell it to the french canadians or the english canadians with no translation problems!! cool!! :thumbsup: (lol) me on the other hand....
10l3 associé ???? not so good :confused:

1 - 20 of 2206 Posts