Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 987 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post away!!! I want to see this Nitro thing take off I want to buy one and won't unless I can race it so you guy's keep doing your thing.

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Oh and thanks for another HW thread & get that tundra truck ready for oval I'm painting mine today.....:freak:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rcgen said:
Oh and thanks for another HW thread & get that tundra truck ready for oval I'm painting mine today.....:freak:
I didn't get it from Malin this week it's going to be next fri. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
bubba h said:
jaco nitroshoes 40f 42r
There you go Chris...an answer from a nitro guy so go ahead and get a car...you know every third Saturday they will run and when we switch to Saturdays for the winter.....hmm every weekend racing with the big boys...image that...

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I am working on it . having a hard time deciding which car to get.
NTC3
Ofna CD3/LD3
Gs Vision
Any input from the nitro boys would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
rcgen said:
Eugene when are you going to come out and play

Still "working" on it :cry:

Having to stay away mostly though until I am sure I can come back that night or something lol. Kills me to go up there to just watch. But I am hoping it will be soon!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello I'm Danny Bracken for any of the old timers that may remember me. Well I'm back into RC after being out for a good many years. Anyone still racing like John Steed, ?Joe? Marlowe

I'm living in Atlanta now and just started racing at www.tfbraceway.com and still back trips back to Jax to see friends and family and would like to see if there is any Nitro Touring racing going on at HW. I got out of the hobby before they paved the off road track and would like to try and run down there when visiting. What is the schedule?

I'm running a Serpent 710 until we start running indoors due to the cool weather and then will be running a RC12L4 4Cell

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Your name doesn't sound familiar but I am not usually good with names but faces...Malin and Marlowe still races at HW with a couple of seasoned guys that came back after a long vacation like myself, Butts (tm), Meridith. Nitro racing was just added to our third Saturday schedule...HW still races the weekly Friday night unless we have a Saturday race...the next Saturday will be 20Nov04...

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rook looked pretty good Fri. for a helicopter pilot!!!lol Hope he comes back more often him, Tom and John put on a good show.

1 - 20 of 987 Posts