Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was an honor and priviledge to speak to our own Ward Wilson this afternoon. What a great guy!
We talked of how there was no place like this anywhere and it's true!
This place is unrivaled anywhere on the net!

This board is abolutely the best!!!!

I'll be back as soon as I can.

Try not to trash the place while I'm gone!!

Love you guys,
John
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
This board is so much better than the HWC boards, that I doubt I will renew my membership with them on the RLC membership. The traders here seem more sincere and courteous, and don't seem to crack on one another about a trade being fair or unfair. I won't go into the negative aspect of the other guys, but there seems to be many more positive thinkers in this group. Thanks for helping me keep faith in the human race after all.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
terry9911 said:
This board is so much better than the HWC boards, that I doubt I will renew my membership with them on the RLC membership. The traders here seem more sincere and courteous, and don't seem to crack on one another about a trade being fair or unfair. I won't go into the negative aspect of the other guys, but there seems to be many more positive thinkers in this group. Thanks for helping me keep faith in the human race after all.
I made one recent trade which I thanked the trader for in a thread, in which another HT member decided to post his opinion regarding the fairness of the trade:

"That there Impalla is one tough WL to find and fetches a lot of coin on EvilBay.
And for a trade on just a Willys WL? You definitely got the better end of that deal that is for certain."

I thought it odd because A) it has NEVER happened in four years that I had ever noticed, B) the member I traded with had his choice of multiple cars to pick from, and seemed happy with his choice - so why would anyone else decide to rain on our parade ??? :confused:

Then again, it wasn't a regular visitor to the HT JL BB that posted it, either. :cool:

·
Banned
98 Posts
carnut2256 said:
I made one recent trade which I thanked the trader for in a thread, in which another HT member decided to post his opinion regarding the fairness of the trade:

"That there Impalla is one tough WL to find and fetches a lot of coin on EvilBay.
And for a trade on just a Willys WL? You definitely got the better end of that deal that is for certain."

I thought it odd because A) it has NEVER happened in four years that I had ever noticed, B) the member I traded with had his choice of multiple cars to pick from, and seemed happy with his choice - so why would anyone else decide to rain on our parade ??? :confused:

Then again, it wasn't a regular visitor to the HT JL BB that posted it, either. :cool:
Who and what constitutes what a "regular" HobbyTalk member is? Is there a secret handshake? Do I need approval from some higher authority before I can post here?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts