Hobbyist Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 4255 Posts

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'll start here with a pic or two. Pictures of cars you got from Hobbytalk board members thru trades/buying/ or customs you built.
I am amazed at the skill level of alot of people on this board and wanted to show some pictures.

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The caddy, was made by Claus and it is a long wheel base tjet. the Jagermeister car, also by Claus is lined up against a RRR Charger finished and detailed by t-jetjim.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Cool

The cars look super cool as always .

Ed, I think the charger might get beat.Unless it's runnin a "HEMI" :tongue:
I thought I saw Elvis driving the Pink caddy last night. :thumbsup:

Neo, I could see the 260 and the Enzo in Fray Style. Great lookin cars
The minis are cool .I already have one of those for a
fray racer .Handles like a dream. :cool:
All of the resin casters/customizers here does excellent work, and it makes you appreciate all the work that goes into it to make it one of a kind :thumbsup:

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Don't fret Steve, your car pics are coming too, I am a little sick today, so its off work (which means I could hit slot chat tonight if I think about it). I am awaiting the mail man today to see if there are any more picture worthy cars in there. :cool:

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
I love to see these car shows. AAAAmazing ! I've never done any casting, so it's uncharted territory. To quote dirty Harry, "A man's got to know his limitations!". Seeing all the great cars people have done may get me off the schnide. How many blobs does it take before I can make cars like that? Seriously, anybody got some "Casting for Dummies" pointers for a rookie? BH

·
Registered
807 Posts
customs are cool..

Here is 1 I built for a freind awhile ago.It started as a 55 MM chevy,scabbed a roof from a AFX 57 wagon to it,painted it pearl white with aluminum wheels. Makes a wild Panel that should have been produced. Would have been a good seller I think. Enjoy.
55 chevy delivery.
Rear veiw

1 - 20 of 4255 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.