Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's an old release, and I can't understand why it was still there. It wasn't easy to see hiding on the rear of a peg surrounded by other diecast.

I wish the choice for wheels was better.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
WOW Ray, that is one of, if not my favorite M2 chase. If you don't like the wheels, I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands! I found mine at Pep Boys on a clip strip.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I am SO JEALOUS!!!! :thumbsup:

I too hope to find one of those - or more of the chrome M2s, period, but suspect that will be/is a difficult goal.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Kaaaaaaaa CHING!!! He hunts, and he S C O R E S!!!! WTG, Ray!! If you aren't going to keep it that will either put some nice change in your pocket or be some excellent trade bait! Congrats! :hat:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kaaaaaaaa CHING!!! He hunts, and he S C O R E S!!!! WTG, Ray!! If you aren't going to keep it that will either put some nice change in your pocket or be some excellent trade bait! Congrats! :hat:

Well, I'm starting to like it Mark. Next month (October), the 2013 CARnival will only be 6 months away. I'm going to start a Trade Bait Box (stuff I really don't want to sell, but stuff I would trade for something that I really want). This may go it that box.

I hope someone brings a JL Club Bronco to the 2013 CARnival to trade or sell. It's my Holy Grail.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts