Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well folks here is the official start of our new Series. Check out the dates, times, and info on the flyer and we'll see you at the track.

I've posted the roadcourse flyer in this thread and check out our oval flyer in the oval section too!

Pat/Kathy/Bobby and the gang @ Hobby Stop West :wave:

And for pics and videos check out our facebook page at www.facebook.com/hobbystopwest

Attachments

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Well folks here is the official start of our new Series. Check out the dates, times, and info on the flyer and we'll see you at the track.

I've posted the roadcourse flyer in this thread and check out our oval flyer in the oval section too!

Pat/Kathy/Bobby and the gang @ Hobby Stop West :wave:
Pat, I will see you Sunday.. VTA and I will bring my TC for 13.5 or 17.5:wave:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Yep, was good time. Sorry I couldn't stay until the Mains, have 1.5hr drive home.
I did to still got home about 5:30 with leaving at 4:00.:wave: Running 13.5 Tc was fun have to get use to the new carpet the track is nice a smooth. There should be more people there next time.

·
Registered
421 Posts
It look like I may come down next time. When is the next race day?
Alston, they have a flyer on the 1st post. Next race day is Sunday the 21st.

I may even try to come down and experiment w/ new set up/tires. key word, (try)

Pat, or anybody else who races there. During the week, when the doors are open till 9pm m-f, is the track set up for on-road, or should i call ahead to make sure before making the trip?

thanks for the info in advance.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Alston, they have a flyer on the 1st post. Next race day is Sunday the 21st.

I may even try to come down and experiment w/ new set up/tires. key word, (try)

Pat, or anybody else who races there. During the week, when the doors are open till 9pm m-f, is the track set up for on-road, or should i call ahead to make sure before making the trip?

Track has turned into MSI kind of grip levels. Had some folks there traction rolling... So setup will not be so different. Track is shorter although, so gearing will need work.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Usually Monday thru Thursday morning the track is set to Roadcourse! On Thursday we change over to Oval for the Saturday race so Thursday night and Friday it's Oval.

Practice is $5 for half day or $10 for the whole day.

Thanks,

Pat Falgout
Hobby Stop West Raceway
2676 Woodville Road #3
Northwood, OH 43619
419-471-1108
[email protected]
www.facebook.com/hobbystopwest

·
Registered
581 Posts
Track has turned into MSI kind of grip levels. Had some folks there traction rolling... So setup will not be so different. Track is shorter although, so gearing will need work.
I will be there traction rolling and all.

By the way what rubber tires do u guys have in stock. Particularly Solaris medium tires if not I need to order some. Thx

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alston,

We should have some Jaco Blues and I've got some APS racing 28S and 32s and some Muchmore 28S and 32s. I'm getting set up to get Solaris for the season but don't have them quite yet.

Pat

1 - 20 of 46 Posts