Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Whats Next?
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool: Outdoor Point Series Racing
Best 4 out of 5 races (May. 1st - Sept. 4th)
1st. Saturday of Each Month
Registration 10:00 - 11:30
Racing starts at 12:00 p.m.
First Entry is FREE!
Additional Entries are $12.00 per class

Race Dates
May 1st, June 5th, July 3rd, August 7th, September 4th.
(If a race is canceled due to poor track conditions or rain, we will race the following Saturday)

5 Minute Qualifier Races
There will be 10 minute Races for A-Mains only. All others will be 5 minute races.

Classes (Nitro Only)
1/10 Nitro truck (.12 to .18 engine), 1/8 4wd buggy (.21 to .26 engine), Monster truck (.12 to .18 engine T-Maxx etc.), Monster truck (.21 to .26 engine Salvage, T-Maxx etc.). Hobby-Sports.com must have at least four entries to make a class for all 4 races.

Prizes
Point winners (best 4 of 5 races) will be awarded Hobby-Sports.com gift certificates for each class after last race (September 4th, 2004).

$75.00 1st Place, $50.00 2nd Place, $25.00 3rd Place

1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners will be entered into a drawing for the grand prize. All racers competing 4 out of 5 races will be entered into a drawing for other prizes. These prizes will be determined at the last race.

Hobby-Sports.com employees will not qualify for prizes.

Points (Each Class)
Top Qualifier 3 points
1st 100 points
2nd 99 points
3rd 98 points Etc. for all racers in each class.

Track director has the right to eliminate anyone who causes trouble and does not follow the standard rules. If you need a copy please ask. 269-323-3686 www.hobby-sports.com

Free Admission - to watch action packed off-road racing.

·
Whats Next?
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The owners of R&L Hobbies thought it was a good time for a name change after opening a new store this summer in Battle Creek, MI.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
LET ME SAY SOMTHING last year we drove up there in a blizzard white out condtions
talked to THE GUY IN CHARGE R.S at 9;30 a.m was there at 11;00 a.m he said he would hold the parts for us WE GET HERE HE SOLD HALF OF THE PARTS ON THE INTERNET HE SAID TO BAD I DIDN'T THINK YOU WAS COMING AND i told him I would be right there . NOW IF THAT ISN'T SUPPORT I DON'T WHAT IS EVERYTIME I GO THER I ALLWAYS SPEND ALEAST 150.00-200.00 TWO MONTHS BEFORE THAT I BROUGHT A NEW T-MAX SPENT A $1000.00 + SO YOU GUYS WOUNDER WERE WE'VE BEEN ANOTHER PLACE THAT LOOKS AT US MORE THAN $$$$$$$$$ SIGN. AND I 'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT FEELS THIS WAY BUT HAS THE BALLS TO SAY SO.

·
Whats Next?
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to hear about your bad encounter at the shop conde if you ever give us another chance give me a call and I will take the parts off the wall for you and hide them from R.S. and if we don't have it I will get it. The mail order dept. is closed on the weekends so dont get madd at me I didnt sell your parts.

Jon

·
Registered
680 Posts
Conde,
I live real close too- I would go get something for you if you want...
You have my phone number and email address.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
THAT'S COOL JON I don't have a problem with you at all it's the idea R S told me the parts would be there.And that was'nt the first time this happend.Mike moonie J .BUNDRA drove to my house from new buffalo than we drove up there because we need the parts for that weekend . needless to say one of us did't have parts. Like I said your father your self and your other brother always treat me vary well . Just some people see $$$ sign's and that's all they care about. I always have a good time racing up at your track alot of good people hang up their .I've made alots of freinds up ther most of the people are like myself would give the shirt off their back and would always help someone out if they ask.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.