Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I agree! I got the AW Penguin Mobile and the 1/32 AMT/R2 Green Hornet Black Beauty!

When I got in line to pay for the Penguin Mobile there was a woman in front of me with several items in her cart. She saw I only had the one item and let me in front of her. To return the favor I gave her my extra 40% off coupon. She was sooooo excited! She said she usually brings one with her, but forgot it. We both felt good about it!

Marty
Marysville, OH

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Just for anyone who hasn't seen it mentioned in previous threads... if you have a smartphone, you can pull the coupon up right there on your phone at the register and they will give you the discount. I have done that a couple times...

--rick

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just for anyone who hasn't seen it mentioned in previous threads... if you have a smartphone, you can pull the coupon up right there on your phone at the register and they will give you the discount. I have done that a couple times...

--rick
Do you mean like in e-mail on your phone?

:dude:

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
No, if you have Internet access on your phone, you can actually go to Google and search "Hobby Lobby coupon", go to the website with the picture of the downloadable coupon, and show them that at the register.

--rick

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I actually had a similar experience! I bought one of the 1/25 scale Camaroa that was marked $9.99! And yes I had my 40% off coupon!

It appears they occasionally omit the first number of the the price!

And now HL will be flooded with HTers looking for mispriced slot cars.:wave:

Marty
Marysville, OH

·
BANNED
8,107 Posts
Jerry, in a TV episode or the movie made with the TV cast, the Penguin stole the Batmobile and customized it.
the larger die cast one has the penguin wheel centers too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts