Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, well this is my first time i bought something online and I have bought 2 items from there which is 1/144 Tallgeese ii and 1/100 epyon today. But, for some reason (mainly painting), I want to cancel my order for the Tallgeese. Question is, how to cancel the order since my order didn't appear at all on my account (it shows "You have 0 open orders currently in processing" at my open orders). And also why there's no date confirmation at my e mail after i made an order it says this

"Please note that this order will not be entered into our accounting
systems until . At that time, we will send you an order confirmation
message with your customer ID, order number and other information.

Note: If you have not received the order confirmation by the end of ,
do not place the order again, but contact us instead at
[email protected]."

So, basically can anyone tell me why there's no date whatsoever in my above email?

Thanks (sorry for my bad english)

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
well did you contact them at the trouble email as requested? With most mail order places in Asia, it also takes a day or two to get a response due to differences in time zones, etc. at least if you are not in Asia. HLJ is good to deal with so I would not worry particularly. Also check your email spam folder for any replies they may have sent. Sometimes their automated emails get flagged as spam.

·
Banned
286 Posts
Hobby Link Japan has GREAT customer service in my experience and great service- probably the best I've ever encountered. Being that they are on the opposite side of the planet and you just ordered today I'd wait until it's daytime there.

Sean

1 - 4 of 4 Posts