Hobbyist Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1136 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I don't know, I have a hard enough time keeping me car off the boards, with a stock.

Hmm... Maybe I'll start an 8T spec 1/12th class with TOJ bodies and 12I's. Old AE blue & green dot tires and Sanyo 1400ma SCR's. 3 minute racing.. I think that'll be a great class!!!:p Maybe I won't break. Oh wait, it is me we're talking about, isn't it??

·
Michigan Mafia
7,482 Posts
NTwigs said:
I don't know, I have a hard enough time keeping me car off the boards, with a stock.

Hmm... Maybe I'll start an 8T spec 1/12th class with TOJ bodies and 12I's. Old AE blue & green dot tires and Sanyo 1400ma SCR's. 3 minute racing.. I think that'll be a great class!!!:p Maybe I won't break. Oh wait, it is me we're talking about, isn't it??
I don't know Nick, I think some of us may be able to manage the 19 turn but all that stuff you have going on. Have you been talking to Jeff?

·
Registered
151 Posts
rowle1jt said:
How about a novice class? :D
Jake
If you did that all that you would have would be vasoline boy whipping around the track hacking twiggy into the boards, jeff complaining about radio glitches with his new ( and every other one he owns ) Radio and the Trashcan Kid winning with 5 cells in his car.

:dude:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Roddude65 said:
If you did that all that you would have would be vasoline boy whipping around the track hacking twiggy into the boards, jeff complaining about radio glitches with his new ( and every other one he owns ) Radio and the Trashcan Kid winning with 5 cells in his car.

I think you're the one in the novice class, mister break you car every round.:lol:

W

·
0 Posts
Mike-I am glad you started this thread (after you said it was free) I am going to be in Lansing at least 3 times a month maybe 4 times. I will be running 19 turn because you only beat me by 1 second you got lucky. So I set my car up just for you so don't go to Jackson.

·
Michigan Mafia
7,482 Posts
The Trashcan Kid says it sounds like his kind of race so bring it on.
Roddude65 said:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Sunday was alot of fun. It was good to see Mark Adams, even though he brought Greg,:p. We'll be running this Sunday for those of you not going to the CRL race in G.R.. It'll be a real laid back day of racing for everyone.

BTW- For those of you how don't know, we are hosting a Snowbirds Oval warm-up Friday and Saturday. It sounds like it's going to be HUGE!!! Josh Cyrul, Walter Henderson, John Zuback, Team ADX, Leading Edge Racing, and of course... me! Anyways stop, on your way through to GR, and check out the roundy round cars, running 3 second laps in modified.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
NTwigs said:
Josh Cyrul, Walter Henderson, John Zuback, Team ADX, Leading Edge Racing, and of course... me!
Why else would any come Nick? I'll be there to hang with you, racing cirlces is a bonus. :thumbsup:

LoL, you better have the Wolfe stuff in stock, as well as the Spring Steel t-bar I want. If you don't, I might bring Casey. :D
Jake

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello Nick!

It was fun on sunday and will be back this weekend! I will probably be down on saturday to watch, and race on sunday..

Later, Mark Adams

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Just a reminder to those of you who aren't going to the CRL race in GR, we'll be racing on Sunday, in the aftermath of oval warm-up. It should be a real laid back day of racing, considering, I'll be pretty much "toast" after Friday and Saturday.

Hope to see everyone, soon.

-Nick

41 - 60 of 1136 Posts