Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1136 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
John Warner said:
I'm sorry DaSillyOne, I didn't realize the other thread was reserved for only the hubs racers. My apologies to you since I assume you're talking about the post I left!
I wasn't talking about you, John. There are about 4 tracks on 1 thread. Gets confusing sometimes.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Hey, Jay.

Why don't you come out to play at JCC this weekend. I know you need the practice, just like your buddy Chincopocado. :lol:

Jay Mowl said:
Quit your bellyachin Vasaline. :eek:

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
19 turn... 12th scale... you guys are insane...

if you guys come down to JCC this weekend and race 19 turn 12th scale... I'm make you a deal... I won't race with you... :)

I can barely hang on to a 4 cell stock 12th scale car...

·
Registered
13 Posts
DynoMoHum said:
19 turn... 12th scale... you guys are insane...

if you guys come down to JCC this weekend and race 19 turn 12th scale... I'm make you a deal... I won't race with you... :)

I can barely hang on to a 4 cell stock 12th scale car...
I think Mike meant 1-12 as in Sunday 1-12-03, I thought the same thing at first. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Heck if they ran 19t 1/12th scale I'd do it. :wave:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Well I have tried to get a 19 turn 12th scale class going. I would run it also I have tried it in practice and its fun and fast I think that if we try we could do it this weekend. Tigger you game?

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
19 turn with adjust able timing... ala... ARCOR could be fun... even for a guy like me... I could trun the timing down to 0... or maybe -24... :)

·
Michigan Mafia
7,482 Posts
mike vasilion said:
I started this thread to find out who wants to race 19t this sunday, 1-12. I would like to get more people in this class. It's faster, and you need to drive better to get better lap times. My times aren't as good as the fast stock guys, but they aren't in my class to push me faster. I think you guys would like it.
what do you think
mike
I got it Mike.
The 1-12. would be the date (Sunday)
Dah.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Low and behold, that BLOWMIA person pulled his head out of his behind and starts the trash talk.

I have ben racing dirt lately Aaron, after this weekend I will be back at the touring car thing.

Hey Aaron, I have those magic cum drops for you that you requested, I will give you them next time I see you.:D :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
nitrorod said:
Well I have tried to get a 19 turn 12th scale class going. I would run it also I have tried it in practice and its fun and fast I think that if we try we could do it this weekend. Tigger you game?
I have an old (real old) 12L. I've thought about getting a new 12L but it just hasn't sparked my interest. I think this would.

B

·
0 Posts
I've seen you race both dirt and TC, and you suck at both. I think you're better off selling your stuff altogether and leave the hobby.

planet honda said:
I have ben racing dirt lately Aaron, after this weekend I will be back at the touring car thing.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Aaron: I just bought a new snowmobile this year, so I have been riding as much as possible. Yes there is still snow, it's just to bad you have to drive 5 hours to get to it. Won't be running at JCC this weekend, but I'm sure I'll catch up with you and the Frenchman soon enough. Oh! by the way Chico said he has something for you in his pit box. CYA!

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
1/12th parts?? Who stocks those??:p

Everyone seems to be starting alternative classes for everything. Just like, Jeff Cook, wanting to start a 19T rubber class with bodies other than a Stratus or a 300M. I think he's doing it so he'll have a class he can win.
:p

21 - 40 of 1136 Posts