Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1136 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this thread to find out who wants to race 19t this sunday, 1-12. I would like to get more people in this class. It's faster, and you need to drive better to get better lap times. My times aren't as good as the fast stock guys, but they aren't in my class to push me faster. I think you guys would like it.
what do you think
mike

·
Registered
13 Posts
Count me in, hopefully things won't change.

I ran with you the Sunday before new years. I gotta race 19t again, it was awesome! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Geez, Mike are you sure you can handle the power????:p

I Just wanted tell everyone the we'll be hosting the 2003 Michigan Carpet State Champs March 1 - 3, 2003. It'll be a great warm-up for Nationals.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NTwigs said:
Geez, Mike are you sure you can handle the power????:p

You better put that tungue back in your mouth, twiggie. you might lose it.:devil:
I also started this thread because the other Michigan tracks are using our thread.

·
Michigan Mafia
7,482 Posts
mike vasilion said:
I started this thread to find out who wants to race 19t this sunday, 1-12. I would like to get more people in this class. It's faster, and you need to drive better to get better lap times. My times aren't as good as the fast stock guys, but they aren't in my class to push me faster. I think you guys would like it.
what do you think
mike
Even though I only had one good run out of four, you know (car breakage) count me in, its a blast.

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
mike vasilion said:

I also started this thread because the other Michigan tracks are using our thread.
I'm sorry DaSillyOne, I didn't realize the other thread was reserved for only the hubs racers. My apologies to you since I assume you're talking about the post I left!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hello all

Hi guys,
Just wondering, how many guys race 1/12 scale there? Now with GLRC running Sat. I would like to make the trip to Lansing and race w/ some new people...also what time do sign up's start?
thanx, Tony

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
Hey Tony, that's not a bad idea. You and I could meet at the M-50 exit and ride together! As a matter of fact, we could put together a traveling road crew on Sundays.

·
Registered
318 Posts
John Warner said:
Hey Tony, that's not a bad idea. You and I could meet at the M-50 exit and ride together! As a matter of fact, we could put together a traveling road crew on Sundays.
sounds great John..

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
John Warner said:
count me in

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
And for a change, that big a$$ bus is empty!! But... there's only three seats in so it'll be first come first to sit unless you bring you're own chair and bolt it to the floor!!!

·
Premium Member
7,696 Posts
psycho02 said:
No a sleeping bag provided you can provide a nice smooth ride.
Well, hey now... there's a novel idea. There' rolls and rolls of Ozite carpet in there, we could just lay that out for everybody!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
John Warner said:
Well, hey now... there's a novel idea. There' rolls and rolls of Ozite carpet in there, we could just lay that out for everybody!!
yeah, we could roll it out and practice on the way:eek:

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
I might be up for some 19-turn and I'm pretty sure Aaron and Keith would be, too.

In regards to 1/12th, I've seen 2-3 heats of racers. This past weekend there were only 5, however. But, a bunch of the regular 1/12th racers were at the Triple Crown race in MA.

This weekend is the JCC race so I don't know how many folks will be there that normally go to Lansing.

-Rich

1 - 20 of 1136 Posts