Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Please add a sub-forum for HO cars. It's taking way to long to find subjects just for this type of car. By the looks of the group here there are plenty of people to support it properly. Come on, It's easy to add and it will help many of us.

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Please Please add a sub-forum for HO cars. It's taking way to long to find subjects just for this type of car. By the looks of the group here there are plenty of people to support it properly. Come on, It's easy to add and it will help many of us.
Uh....we're notoriously all about HO here.

The Hobby Talk Slot Car Forum is primarily HO slotcars. Except the 1/32 and General forum, all the sub-forums here are basically HO subforums although we do digress from time to time. They've been refined over time to reflect certain aspects of the hobby.

As the name implies "Stock Box Collecting" IS considered the general HO car forum.

"Customs" ...is fairly obvious, as is "Tracks" and "Events".

"Tuning" is also as it implies

and the "Buy Sell Trade" allows you to see whats available from our membership.

I'm not sure exactly what your asking for, as an HO sub-forum would seem redundant ....at least to me anyway. :freak:

·
Registered
337 Posts
I personally like the fact that we're able to get exposure to all sorts of cool slot stuff on these boards. We get too many subdivides, and it won't be as much fun - imagine a sub forum for each manufacturer, then broken down by chassis type, then by wheel types. I prefer the "melting pot" approach so I can learn as much as possible about each type. Despite having mostly HO LL and Tycos - I do also have Aurora, Artin HO, AFX, Ideal, Tomy, Irwin, some TCRs, a couple of Matchboxes, as well as a ton of 1:43 stuff for the back deck in the summer, a bit of 1:32 stuff, and even a couple of home-made 1:24/5's that my dad built when he was a kid. I like it all!

john

·
Registered
241 Posts
I understand 91Willy's confusion. He's a newbie to the board with only 3 posts and I know when I first came on here I was wondering where all the HO specific stuff was. Then I realized as Bill mentioned that it's pretty much ALL HO related unless you are visiting the 1/32 Forum, the Track Building Forum or the Swap/sell Forum. I don't post here near as much as I used to now that I've gone 1/32 digital but I still look in a few times every day just to see what's going on, look at the customs, and occasionally cause trouble. :wave:

Later The currently in hiatus (where's that, next to cognito?) until I get my Garage cleaned out enough to build my next track Rockinator

1 - 6 of 6 Posts