Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did this at our January 9th meeting at the end of the day. Jim H. from the East Coast HO Outlaws has been wanting to do this for awhile so he finally got his wish. We took two of our fastest Johnny Lightnings and they had two Nascars (Life Like) Our track is 25ft. long and they made up 25ft. of slot car track. WOW these cars are fast guys real fast. Click on the picture to view the video. Thanks Jeremy Pres. of the Lincoln Johnny Lightning Race Club.

[ame=http://s708.photobucket.com/albums/ww88/johnnyl_2009/?action=view&current=MOV03963-1.flv]
[/ame]

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
LifeLikes? That ain't fair. Those things are like little rockets. I wonder how the diecast would have done against a couple of AW Thunderjets or X-Tractions...

(and yes, I know there are cars a lot faster than LifeLikes, but I'm thinking they should stick with cars you can see while they're moving...)

--rick

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rick we actually tried the Thunderjets against the fastest Johnnys and they still got Beat by a few feet. This was a one time thing at our club we were just having some fun. We are introducing the HO Scale Slot car Racing at our club a little bit each month. Jeremy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts