Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just starting to get back into the hobby after a long 35 years. Seems like a lot has changed in them years. For example DCC. Tryin to figure all this out. When I was in it, all there was is lil ol switches to kill the track, to let another train by LOL. Anyone else???????????????????????

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
just getting involved in N scale. I don't have the room for HO, but I'd love DCC if I could afford it. Looks like switches for me. Here's my primer layout. I built this for the kids to tool around with while I research and build my layout... I'm using it to work on my scenery skills. Nowhere near completed, but at least they can play on it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
hellow train people i my self m not a train guy but my wife had a man in her life that was befor his passing he was into buld a rather large display and passsed away we have sold almost all of the thing he had and just have a very small amount of things left what is left will only be of intrest to someone looking to bild a display stuff like road bed base and we have one rather large round house and few other things dont know what it is but it needs to go if intrested message me here or at [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts