Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to head south today for other business, so I decided to stop in at TRU and see if they had gotten any of the 10 Car Sets yet. Still none to be found, but they did have the full set of Holiday Classics, and those things are gorgeous! Nice job, PM. The cars in hand are way better than pics led me to believe, and even better was the fact that they rang up under that "Buy 2, get one Free" sale. How cool was that!

Then, of course, was that new Firebird R3 '73 Formula SD455 with the white rims and interior, sittin' right there. Felt like a kid on Christmas morning!

:)

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess Walmart thought I was good this year,too! Yesterday I found the Coke Ornament '58 Impala WL, and this morning I came across the CO New Beetle WL.

:D

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
That is awesome Craig! I agree too that the pictures of these cars don't even come close to illustrating how nice they really look.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I did even better... Since the only Holiday Classic I wanted was the Toronado, and I picked up few regular cars too, mine came up buy two get one free and the cashier rang one of the regular cars and hit the quantity key so they all came up at 2.99 instead of 3.99 for the holiday car :thumbsup:
owl said:
...and even better was the fact that they rang up under that "Buy 2, get one Free" sale. How cool was that!:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts