Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was going to throw a bid in on this one as you can clearly see the 68 Z28 is a white lightning but decided to email the seller to confirm. she told me that the base appears to be silver and seems clueless about white lightnings. i asked for a close up pic and it was indeed a regular version. i believe she sold a few sets and is using only one pic of which did contain a white. i don't think she is deliberately trying to con someone into paying more but the pic she is using should be of the actual item.
is it just me or does that car appear to be a white?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Johhny-Lightning-Camaro-Legends-10-Car-Set-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ280066580273QQihZ018QQcategoryZ760QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Yeah it's a WL in the picture, seller is probably just claiming ignorance for their own protection. Good thing you asked. I had the same thing happen one time, bought based on the picture, which had a WL (a 4 car Corvette set) and the regulars showed up. Seller claimed ignorance, too, but issued a refund, then continued to sell more sets with the same picture. :freak: Buyer beware.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts